Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair removal cream haha
Manscaping is fine and all, but be smart about it. I personally am not found of putting anything chemical based on my twig and berries if it wasn't designed to from the start.

Chest hair and armpit hair don't bother me, I especially like moderately hairy pits. However, I do trim around the twig and berries from time to time because it makes thing a little cleaner for intimacy.

Hahaha, I'm not that silly, I can read and well, I tested a small patch of skin first to see how I'd react to it, no reactions - worked perfect for me :biggrin: though.. I do HATE the smell of it, and scraping the cream/hair off with the little thingy they give you is.. not a very nice sight either but hell I can put up with it for the smooth look, and then just shower right afterwards :redface:

It's not meant for the balls??? :confused:
I've been using Veet on mine every other month for the last year and have never had a prob. And it's a lot less painful than a wax!

I Veet most of my body, except my underarms, pubes and treasure trail, that I just trim with the clippers. Legs I only Veet 2 times a year, when it gets really bushy. Funny thing is, I'm attracted to men with body hair but hate it on me :p

I used hair removal cream on my head once in high school on a dare, it kind of burnt my scalp a bit also I'm sure it's the reason for me starting to loose my hair at like 23.

TimmyThink Wrote:I used hair removal cream on my head once in high school on a dare, it kind of burnt my scalp a bit also I'm sure it's the reason for me starting to loose my hair at like 23.

Well it does discourage future hair growth when used i think?
Or was that only for laser hair removers...
:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I have been using Veet for years , it;s nice to know they are considering men.
When I was on the swimming team the guys always used to get us to do their backs.

I used Nair a few weeks ago and I loved it....now I will try waxing and then use Nisim Kalo it is supposed to permanently reduce hair.......a lot of guys like hair on me but I never liked it....I like being smooth.

Herllo,
Whats the big hang up with hair??? I am sorry to say it fellas but im under no illusion to use any hair products because I myself as Zeon am a gay MALE.... Yes men have hair we are the so called primates and always have had hair... I am proud of the hair growing on my arms and legs and proud of the pubic (nearly typed public lol) hair i got... I dont allow that to over grow by the way lol.. I find hair quite arractive because it shows me the mascunitity of a male and not the baldness of a child lol... l know people who trim but most i know have said they would rid their body of hair but not pubic hair.. I think with women the only reason they use products like this is because its a way society has made them "believe" they will be more attractive... I got a female friend who has body hair and it is all over her and she has said shes got no plans to sort of shave it because shes proud to be a hairy mary (thats NOT RUDE before anyone states it in a quote!)..

I think natural beauty is the way forward to getting a long in life with yourself... Of course if there is a patch i dont like i dont use products or shaving stuff. I use something better which i find kind of relaxing and a bit like acupuncture.... Tweezers... Pluck them out one by one.....

Hair is brilliant and sexy and enables users to get lost in something with a million possibilities.... It is not a desert with wide open spaces it is a forest to be explored

Now have fun Wink

Kindest regards

Zeon x

I like men with bodyhair. For me too smooth looks like baby and is huge turnoff.

All about personal taste but I don't see it as "males being primates and should be hairy" I see it as a choice, sure it grows but you don't have to keep it just because you're a male and likewise with women here - it grows, you don't have to remove it - do what you want to with it and don't judge others and their choices Confusedmile: