Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween & Horror Movies
Steve Wrote:I'll watch Hellbent for the fun of it. It isn't great cinema, but it's a gay guilty pleasure. Jeepers Creepers(Jeepers Creepers 2 is so close to homoerotic that's worth watching too). Joy Ride, not just for Paul Walker's nudity (but I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a bonus). The Exorcist is a favorite. Evil Dead 2, but only because its fantastically funny horror. Alien and Aliens (the rest of the franchise... meh.). Poltergeist, for fun. The Mothman Prophecies and Cloverfeild. Probably The Ring.

I can't do the Saw series. Once was enough... It just isn't fun for me.

I think most of the guys in Jeepers Creepers 2 are so hot, and you are right, it is very homoerotic. The Exorcist is one of my all time favorite horror films ever. Actually you and I share a lot of films we love! I love that entire Alien Franchise!

The original Frankenstein is always one of my faves.

[Image: Frankenstein%27s_monster_(Boris_Karloff).jpg]

Oh...and the Birds

[Image: ece9f7b9ce.jpg]

Rareboy Wrote:The original Frankenstein is always one of my faves.

[Image: Frankenstein%27s_monster_(Boris_Karloff).jpg]

Ive just been watching the Frankensein - the legacy collection, 5 movies from the original 1933 through to House of Frankenstein 1944....just an amazind dvd box set if you can get it...I have others in the series too like wolfman and Dracula
[Image: frankenstein_legacy_collection_3_disc.jpg]

Psycho.

[Image: psycho3.gif]

Rareboy Wrote:Oh...and the Birds

[Image: ece9f7b9ce.jpg]

Oh yeah...The Birds was must see TV for me for years...

My two favorite heroines from two of my favorite horror movies/series.....

Sigourney Weaver in ALIENS

Milla Jovovich in RESIDENT EVIL

The first Horror films that I saw where the Nightmare on Elm street films. Watched the first and second films back to back, I was only aged 11 and did not sleep that night.

I love the film Hocus Pocus and some of Clive Barkers films, my faviourite is Nightbreed, Clive Barker has stated that this film represents his own coming out.

I love horror movies, I saw Anabelle this weekend and enjoyed it very much. Saw and Paranormal Activity are wonderful, I can't get enough of them.

East Wrote:My two favorite heroines from two of my favorite horror movies/series.....

Sigourney Weaver in ALIENS

I love Alien/Aliens because to me they're both perfect movies for the slightly different genres they are from each other.

Going to mention that I used to be very afraid of "Chucky" from Childs Play movies, although I am not a huge fan of the series.