Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Styles to film gay sex scenes for 'My Policeman'
[Image: 6e64e7d8101dfe17aae41aae06ffe405.jpg]

"Not much is going to be left to the imagination apparently."

Singer Harry Styles has made a name for himself for being extremely comfortable in his skin. It looks like, if reports are to believed, that's all he'll be in for some scenes in the upcoming film My Policeman.

According to an insider, Styles will have two sex scenes with David Dawson, his onscreen lover in the project. The singer is also set to have one nude scene on his own.

"Not much is going to be left to the imagination," the source told The Sun. “Harry is throwing himself into this new role and is really excited about the challenge, even though it’s a daunting task."

My Policeman is based on a 2012 novel set in 1950s Britain. The story revolves around the policeman Tom Burgess, who is played by Styles. While Burgess marries a school teacher in Marion, who is played by Emma Corrin, he has a male lover, who is Patrick played by Dawson. According to reports, Marion tried to get Patrick arrested as homosexuality was illegal at the time.

Styles has famously declined on specifying his sexuality. Some fans have taken his status as an ally, his openness, and other visual cues in his projects as a tacit admission that he is queer but this has not been confirmed by the artist himself.

The older version of Tom will be portrayed, in the film, by Linus Roache. Roache is not known to be gay but gained widespread recognition playing a gay Roman Catholic priest in the 1994 film Priest. The older Patrick will be played by Rupert Everett who came out in 1989. In an interview in 2010, he said that he didn't get booked in Hollywood after coming out so he moved to Europe.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

Hope Harry is bomb in this!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart