Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you EVER............?
Have you ever......

had someone call you, and ask for your phone number?

panicked because you were frantically looking for something that has been in your hand the whole time?

pushed a door that was obviously labeled "pull"?

actually walked off a cliff, because you weren't even looking?

been talking on the phone for a long time, only to realize there is no one on the other end?

been waiting to surprise someone at a surprise party, only to find out the party was for you?

cussed out someone because they never showed up, only to find out you had the wrong date?

went all day with the ass seam of your pants ripped, and nobody said anything?

went all day with a giant zit on your face, and nobody said anything?

gone up and slapped/kicked your friend from behind, only to find that it was not your friend when they turned around?

seen a cat humping a dog?

had a bacon, peanutbutter, anchovy, and mustard sandwich?

MisterTinkles Wrote:Have you ever......

panicked because you were frantically looking for something that has been in your hand the whole time?

Wow, similar happened in high school. An essay was due for which the penalty of not handing it in was a grade of zero, so I placed it neatly on the top edge of my desk in plain sight. At the end of the class, we were told to hand them in… I couldn’t find it. I was excused to search my locker, backpack, everything… nowhere. So I sat and desperately thought about what I did with it… and slowly it occurred to me… that I was actually looking at it, right at that moment. The teacher laughed her arse off… I didn’t find it funny at all.

I'll top you one;

I've pushed a door that said Pull and ah cuss out someone r-o-y-a-l-l-y! Only to realize I was the moron to push a door that said pull on a night when the store the person worked at was to close early x.x

I wasn't embarrassed, but gurl did I ever have to apologize lol.

I get annoyed when I'm hungry and like someone gets in the way :I .

To make matters worse, he was like Indian and didn't understand me, especially the way my accent flares and fluctuates when inna anger :/

MisterTinkles Wrote:had a bacon, peanutbutter, anchovy, and mustard sandwich?

No but...to try :p

Had someone call you, and ask for your phone number?

Yes

The rest - no.

I'm hyper aware of my surroundings all the time.

[SIZE="5"]been talking on the phone for a long time, only to realize there is no one on the other end?

I have been texting someone for a while and they had fell asleep.[/SIZE]

MisterTinkles Wrote:went all day with the ass seam of your pants ripped, and nobody said anything?

No, but I realized last night that the pants I'm wearing have a subtle rip in the crotch area, not noticeable unless I spread my legs though haha

had someone call you, and ask for your phone number? Yes

panicked because you were frantically looking for something that has been in your hand the whole time? Yes

pushed a door that was obviously labeled "pull"? Maybe... But I see this thing many times, it happens to many people...

actually walked off a cliff, because you weren't even looking? Nope...? XD

been talking on the phone for a long time, only to realize there is no one on the other end? Maybe not to me, but the opposite, yes

been waiting to surprise someone at a surprise party, only to find out the party was for you? Nope, luckily XD

cussed out someone because they never showed up, only to find out you had the wrong date? Yes...

went all day with the ass seam of your pants ripped, and nobody said anything? Nope

went all day with a giant zit on your face, and nobody said anything? ? Boh!

gone up and slapped/kicked your friend from behind, only to find that it was not your friend when they turned around? Nope..?

seen a cat humping a dog? No

had a bacon, peanutbutter, anchovy, and mustard sandwich?No

had someone call you, and ask for your phone number? No well had random people calling me Karen from a city on the other side of the country

panicked because you were frantically looking for something that has been in your hand the whole time? Yes happens worryingly to often

pushed a door that was obviously labeled "pull"? Yes a lot!! Or worst not realising you have to turn the handle to open it and walk into the door...

actually walked off a cliff, because you weren't even looking? This one is embarrassing as I've walked backwards of ledge whilst trying to take a picture, luckily it wasnt very big and I did no damage except a winding..

been talking on the phone for a long time, only to realize there is no one on the other end? Yes but becuase they were cut off whilst I was explaining something

been waiting to surprise someone at a surprise party, only to find out the party was for you? Nope

went all day with the ass seam of your pants ripped, and nobody said anything? Nope because my freinds decided to shout it out Sad

went all day with a giant zit on your face, and nobody said anything? Think this is called teenage years

gone up and slapped/kicked your friend from behind, only to find that it was not your friend when they turned around? Not really but I said hi to a friend who had long hair once only for them to turn round and it was a girl who slapped me...

seen a cat humping a dog? Nope

had a bacon, peanutbutter, anchovy, and mustard sandwich? Nope can't think of anything worse!!

The second one is my only yes, the others are a no

Although in my defense there have been sometimes where I have missplaced things in ilogical places..

like January 2013 I was at work and I somehow threw the keys of the lab in the biological hazardous material disposal can....

or January 2014, 07th I was doing some whatever scientific thingy I usually do and I needed to take glass tubes from a locked piece of furniture....funny thing is I had left the keys to that in my office when I went there to pick up the keys to the lab, and then when I ran to find the keys to the rack to the office I forgot the keys to the office in the lab...............................

January, apparently is dumb month for me