Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having sex with condom
deephiance Wrote:Since when have hands been able to have conversations?

Are you Italian?

LOL!!! Loool.

Rude.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:You say that as if it's the only reason for being in a relationship. If that's the case, I guess more power to you.... but, for me, as good as the sex between Gid and I is? (more like fucking spectacular) It's pretty low on the list of importance compared to a massive number of other things that make our relationship something to treasure and hold on to.

I say that because it's not fair to imply that a guy wanting sex without condoms is stupid and/or a guy wanting to keep using condoms is smart. That's not how that is, and you're intelligent enough to realize it.

Most men don't enjoy the feel of rubber on their genitals. I am not claiming that we should forego condoms and start fucking like they did in the 1970s. I am all for safety and using protection with guys you don't know and/or don't trust. But if a man wants to do it naturally, to feel the skin of his partner -- there's nothing stupid about that. In fact, it's a natural drive and very reasonable.

If you're fine using condoms even with a long-term partner you trust, that's fine. If you like that, have at it. A lot of men don't like sex with condoms. And it's equally legitimate for them to ask for it without anybody ridiculing them or making implications that it's stupid etc.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Josuepek Wrote:Hi guys

How do you feel if after 4 years of relationship your partner still requires you to wear condom during sex ?
What will you do ?

Sit and talk it out. If I were in your place I will have his concerns addressed and check if he is cautious

Hug him and be glad I found someone else who feels the same way I do.

Unsafe sex is for ninety year olds who've got nothing left to lose. Especially since there doesn't have to be cheating involved for someone to get an infection.

This isn't about trust at all.

I'm pretty sure STD's are not the only "gifts" you can get from unprotected sex. UTI (urinal tract infection) can be caught quite easily this easy and it's a VERY unpleasant thing to deal with.

If you aren't sleeping around with your partner STD's are pretty much ruled out...of course how can you be sure they're not doing so. UTI's sure that could happen. Definitely need to be clean before and after.

As far as the OP goes as I'm sure this thread being old has been dealt with in some manner but it's simply something couples have to work out. If your partner wants to wear a condom and there's no wiggle room I have to side with @"deephiance" that it is an unreasonable ultimatum. Having anal sex regardless is a pretty good reason to wear a condom. Wearing a condom should not be a reason to make or break a relationship either. Sure, I think it is good to know why exactly your partner wishes to wear a condom, but I don't think it is right to force your partner not to wear one. I get the whole trust thing and I get that it is a better sexual experience not having to deal with one. I'm not sure how much difference it makes to the person bottoming in terms of pleasure when the top wear or doesn't wear one.

That being said there are guys who don't do anal at all. After all it's still a poop hole and I don't think it is unreasonable for some guys not to do anal sex or to wear a condom...it's not always a matter or trust.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

My husband always said that the only reason for a condom would be if I was cheating on him...he kept on saying it (and acting like he mistrusted me) right up until he gave me gonorrhea.  I had a bad reaction to the antibiotics, it was a total horror show.

At this point, I don't care how much I feel that  I love, trust, etc. any man...I'm not going to put my health at risk by not using a condom, and any guy who objects to that can go pound sand...
[-] The following 1 member Likes Pyromancer's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

Those are personal decisions that you and your partner have to make together, considering many factors. My husband and I have never used condoms, NEVER. That was our decision from the beginning, but we considered all of the factors. Further, there has to be a certain level of trust.