Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He doesn't want to use protection.
I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks, we've had sex (with condoms) but he keeps bugging me about it, he doesn't like them.
Hes been tested, and I asked him if hes done anything like this before but he wont tell me.

We were fooling around, naked, and I could feel him forcing his way in, I told him to stop but he told me to calm down. He got really annoyed when I moved away from him.
I was a virgin before I met him so sex is still uncomfortable for me.

I told him I trust him, its just something I wouldn't do with someone. Not if I have known them 6 weeks for 6 years.

I don't know how to deal with this?

Your safety is more important than how he likes it. Speak up for yourself and don't back down just because some guy with a meat stick wants to do it his way
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Id say that if you are not comfortable having unprotected sex with him, that is something he has to respect. You have every right, and many reasons, not to have unprotected sex, especially with a guy who you have only known for a few weeks.

That he would try it despite knowing how you feel, to me, is a red flag.

Whats the relationship like outside of the sex? Do you feel really strongly about the guy?

Any man that truly appreciates you will also appreciate YOUR concerns.

Careful with this one...
There is a possibility that he sees you only as "virgin Meat"..

I've always been confused about this issue..
If having sex WITH condoms makes YOU comfortable.. a smart man wouldn't make you uncomfortable during sex.

This shouldn't be a struggle for you..

No Glove ..
No love..
No exceptions.

There's no way a guy should be trying to force you to have sex without a condom after just a few weeks (or at all for that matter) if you are not comfortable with doing that. You have every right to feel the way you do especially with someone so new. You should be wary of him forcibly trying to go against your wishes. If he can't accept your wishes then it may be time to move on.

If he's tried to force his way with you, then who knows who else he's tried to force it with in the past (despite being tested, it still makes me feel wary of him). He's clearly ruled by his d***, it's not like you're asking him not to eat wheat or wear only blue clothes, what your asking is a perfectly normal SAFE request. My opinion, he's not a keeper if he can't respect your request.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

You can be sure he has had unprotected sex with others. Kick him to the curb.

Then tell him to fuck off.

If you can help it, do not allow yourself to be disrespected or violated. You were able to stop him this time, I am only hopeful he won't be more forceful the next time. Keep your standards and your safety paramount.

It is simply not worth the risk of catching something. Tell him that you think it would be best to end the relationship.

You MUST take care of your own health above all else.
I bid NO Trump!