Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He doesn't want to use protection.
If a guy is trying to force his way in bareback while knowing full well that is not what you want, then you are dating someone who really doesn't give a damn about you.

Step 1. Tell him you need a break after what he tried to do. If you lose him because of that, then good riddance.
Step 2. Use that time to go get yourself educated. A neg test for someone who's had multiple sex partners in the last year is no reason to drop the condoms. Talk to a doctor about PreP, Pre Exposure Prophylaxis.

You did the right thing by stopping this guy. Now that you've entered the world of gay sex you need to be fully informed so you know how to protect yourself. Unfortunately a lot of guys learn too late. Be proactive here.

dump him, plain and simple.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

if this is what is like in the beginning, things can only go downhill. NEXT

Mark88 Wrote:I asked him if hes done anything like this before but he wont tell me.

Huge. Huge. HUGE red flag. HUGE.

Mark88 Wrote:We were fooling around, naked, and I could feel him forcing his way in, I told him to stop but he told me to calm down. He got really annoyed when I moved away from him.

See what I said about red flags above? This is another one. When you say no, the response to NO is "ok, sorry" and stopping. Not irritation or trying to force your way in or trying to placate you to get his way.

Mark88 Wrote:I told him I trust him, its just something I wouldn't do with someone. Not if I have known them 6 weeks for 6 years.

I have no idea why he's not respecting your wishes, and to be honest? I don't give a flying fuck -why- he's not respecting your wishes..... because the fact of the matter is? He's NOT respecting your wishes. And it's on a huge, serious, and extremely important matter of personal safety. You told him no. He doesn't have a right to take anything you're not offering, let alone something you've made it CLEAR you aren't interested in.

Mark88 Wrote:I don't know how to deal with this?

Honestly? My opinion is to kick him to the curb. You don't owe him because he's your first. There's plenty of guys out there that will be happy to fuck you -with- a condom. So why bother with one that won't respect your choices?

ceez Wrote:dump him, plain and simple.

I agree 100%. The jerk sounds like a 100% egoist interested exclusively his own pleasure and not yours. Yes, dump him.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Mark, you only have 7 posts, so I read them. I notice a few things: This same thing happened to you about a month ago. Is this the same guy? Also, you seem to be isolated with no friends. This could make you vulnerable to someone who might want to take advantage of you and cause you to trust too easily. This guy you claim to trust, but you don't know him long enough to trust him, especially since what he did borders on rape. Finally, you said you have aspergers. How does this effect your life?
You tend to post things, then never follow up with what others say to you here. Try to interact more with us.

miles Wrote:then tell him to fuck off.

^^^this^^^

trywait Wrote:if this is what is like in the beginning, things can only go downhill. NEXT

I agree with all the replies, but this stands out to me. If you want a long term relationship, then a guy who is insensitive to something so critical simply isn't an option. NEXT, indeed.

Quote:Hes been tested

How do you know that? Have you seen the results? If no, than he's just lying in your face.

Basically I agree to everyone else. Dump him. If your wishes and your safety means nothing to him, he doesn't deserve you.

I have to be extra careful since I react to some latex.