Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He is leaving
Hey guys! Hope all of you are doing fine. Unfortunatelly me not((

Everything started in January when i boke up with my ex. Just a week after that I met HIM. 22 y.o, 190 cm, 75 kg, brown eyes, athletic body(12 years of athletics), basketball as a hobby - the perfect guy, you can only dream about.

First we met on the 14th of January. He invited me to his place despite the fact that i was ill. He made me tea and started watching the film when we kissed for the first time. And as you guess, i fell in love just in some days. However, he told me he wants to be a friend with me(like nothing more), although he invited me for the second time the next day, then third etc. Once after a month i told him that "the most im afraid of that im gonna loose him". After what he simply replied "you wont loose me". I absolutely didnt think about his words he told me first time anymore. It seemed like we are kind of in a relationship now. I knew that he doesnt love me but he says he still cares about about me alot, he doesnt want to hurt me, im irreplaceable person in his life, very important to him...
(Something about his personality/characteristics: amazing eyes, beautiful, sexy. smtms rude, quite selfish, jerk. Despite that, I LOVE HIM VERY VERY VERY MUCH. I really do.)

By now its 8 months that we are together. But.....(why should there be always that "BUT" -.-)...he is going to New Zealand for 8-9 moths....And leaving on 11th of September(tomorrow).. I feel sooo bad, i feel sooo empty, dont know what to do! I dont want to loose him, im so used that he is always near by me. Actually i knew that he is going to leave(i knew that even in March already), but it seemed so much time until that.

But now i really dont know what to do...feel like dying((( All the time thinking about his department... I love him!

I love you Henri!! I just cant be without you!
Ma jään sind igatsema! Armstan Sind kallis, üle kõige siin ilmas! :*

I am sorry this is happening to you. Is he going to New Zeland to live? Just because he's going away you can still stay in contact by Skype and emails. If you ever want to talk just send me a PM.
An eye for an eye

If he travels for his job, then thats probably the reason he doesnt want to get "attached" to anyone.
Long distance relationships tend to never work out.