Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He outted me!
You guys remember that straight guy i fell in love with. He outted me to a friend! I am so hurt and i am so betrayed. He promised me! Ugh! I HATE HIM! I don't know why this is happening now- but whatever right? I'm sick of all this psuedo bullshit It's time to start busting heads and sending my enemies away and out of my life. It's time to rise. This butterfly is about to turn into a dragon and when I start spitting fire I feel bad for whoever gets burned! Ugh! IM SO MAD!

Hope your anger subsides before you think it through thoroughly. Acting out of emotion could be a mistake and you have proven yourself wise beyond your years. The retribution is not worth it if you can turn his BS into a positive for your process of coming out! Use his betrayal, refuse further friendship because you are a bigger person than to maintain friendships with untrustworthy people. Hope it all works out to your advantage because you are gemstone among grains of sand dude! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

btw, your description of the butterfly's transformation into the fire spitting dragon is awesome and I'd love to use it in a drawing if that's cool with you. Let me know...
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Sorry to heart that Sad Try to calm down before you start taking any actions.

there is nothing worse than when a person you thought you could trust, betrays you. You anger is understandable, but be cunning, do not take direct action however tempting it is, remember you are the better man, and sometime gay men are always better men than straight because we have one advantage

We can think outside the box, just try and calm yourself, then think things through, pick your moments and movements and what actions you will take, you will feel much better by the end when you have thought things through and where you will go from here.

Ive been there, ive done that i bought the t-shirt and tbh im one of the deadliest people to even cross but i thought things through and i came out the better man, not because i took action but because i knew things and ways to sort out this sort of problem.

I do not encourage revenge, i encourage thought and passive aggression in these situations.

remember

YOU ARE THE BETTER MAN!

no going back so thinking about it will only make it worse.

While it may feel good in the short term Lewis, anger doesn't make the person you are angry at look bad.

Take a few breaths and calm down mate. Anger is a normal reaction to trust being breached, but you have to let go of it as quick as it comes over you and put your faith in something so huge and inevitable....KARMA.

Bighug

I am so sorry sweetie .
Bighug

he probably didnt even know what "he outed me" implies. he has no idea.

pellaz Wrote:he probably didnt even know what "he outed me" implies. he has no idea.

I spoke to another friend and told him what he did to me, and the guy was just like "outed? what's that?" Straight guys make me laugh sometimes. Regardless- My anger has subsided and now all that's left is this strange emptyness. I have removed him from my life completely and I now have to confront my friend about why i hadnt told him I was gay. This friday---. I don't think I will ever talk to that bastard again.

You know when you pull the trigger on a gun and all that's left is that smoke rising out of the barrel? That's what my heart feels like. I just repelled him out so fast and now theres a hole. he hit me twice guys. In love and in friendship. trust and love are two diffferent things and he fucked me up real bad. My love has turned to hatred. But a pained and tearful hatred. I don't want to hate him. But he's done this to me and I just cant forgive him. It was cold blooded. My feelings are mixed. I feel like an alien. Different and exposed. like all eyes are on me- waiting to see if I'll blow up the white house with my ufo or fly away into the darkness.