Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's a hottie and I am a nottie
What is he DOES like you?...exactly as you are? What is you are EXACTLY THE PERSON who he has dreamt of? What if he doesn't want you to change a thing?

Do you like yourself enough to handle it?

You know, sometimes the beautiful are happier with someone with whom they're not competing. He might just appreciate your quiet affection, your being with him, being there when he fails-and in body building failure is almost a daily occurrence. If, as you say, he's a nice guy, then a few imperfections on you should make no difference. The only person whom they trouble-how often have you heard this?-is yourself. I assure he thinks he as imperfections, the more beautiful the person the more obsessed they can be about the minutiae of their appearance; A pimple behind their ear lobe can send them into deep depression for days. If you like him, and you seem to, then the only reason not to meet is if he turns away, as I think he will not and say, "You? No." And, should that happen you've missed the bullet and can go home, look up on the internet spells for warts, acne, black heads and boils. You will have missed nothing but learned something important; It isn't your looks that matter but theirs.

I agree with Wolfie and East here. Nothing more to say. Just be a beautiful person inside and let it shine out from your every pore.

You should go meet him Smile be confident, look your sexiest Wink and you'll be just fine, you shave your hair yet are insecure about it? How does that work if you don't have it lol? If he flirts with you he's clearly into you, whether it be sexualy, or more than that

Wise chinese saying>

Two hotties make no one rightie.

Well if he doesn't know your imperfections, don't mention them. Odds are, he won't even notice.
I've been with my husband 10 years and he still is operating under the illusion that I'm hot and I rock --- who am I to contradict the man?

Sorry to say, but you're being entirely too down on yourself. Yep, he's a "hottie" (which means many different things to different ppl), so you're into that as well as the other attributes you described When speaking of yourself, you focus on the clipped chest hair and the male pattern baldness as being things to make you a "nottie". I'm certain that since he must know your country of origin (Jordan), he must also suppose your are Jordanian..which means hairy chests, some premature balding....but also a lot of pride, intelligence and commitment.
Please don't sell yourself short, baby1blue1 He apparently feels attraction since you've chatted, skyped and the such. Be free to love yourself first and foremost....others....esp. this fellow will follow your lead.
Good luck>)

If you think hotties are only attracted to other hotties go here and check out these 2lovebirds.

Just go for it. If he's seen you--especially in the generally unflattering light of Skype--and he didn't run away screaming you've got a good guy. If he's telling you straight up that he likes you for you then latch onto him as quickly as you can. Anyone can get a person a couple notches above them if they're confident enough--and even if you're plagued with some self-doubt, just look at him and realize that he thinks you're perfect. That should be enough to raise your spirits. Everyone goes through this, there's always someone better than you in something, you see this guy as better than you in the looks area, he may see you as better in the heart area.

Go for it.

Link not working, MemeChose... something missing in the URL.