Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health sex
Hi guys

How are you
What if your boyfriend asked you to have a threesome with another guy and that's what he fancy and you want to please him because you love him
Would you agree to that ?
Is it healthy?

Do you lay awake at night thinking up these threads?

It all depends on if the guy you're having a threesome with uses a condom and likes hot and sweaty sex and is an ex boyfriend who's also the manager of one of you, and whether he's not very romantic and clashes teeth when you kiss and has bad hygiene.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I think you need to research what the term love really means. You may love him but it doesn't sound like he loves you.
Use a condom.

My fiance is very interested in having another guy join us in bed.

I've told him, not until all our own issues are resolved, I'm comfortable with my sexuality, and sex with him is so awesome I want to include others.

As it is, I'd probably be jealous and awkward, so I don't believe it would be pleasant for me.

What I would do....

I'd break his nose with my fist then toss his ass out of my house (and my life).

I get it if he wanted a threesome with a woman, because I can't be a woman for him if that's what he wants a taste of. But another man? FUCK no. IMO, if I'm not enough for him, he needs to move on.