Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi, new on the forum. Just realized recently that I'm gay. I'm not sure how gay lifestyle is compare to the one I've been leading so far, that's what I'm here to find out :biggrin:

Good evening, welcome to gayspeak, read the forums and archives for alot of good info, and post any questions you may have about any particular topic, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Hello NewThing, How are you? In any case Welcome to GaySpeak... I'm wondering how you realised (suddenly?) that you were gay? Slow realisation? Or sudden shock? How do you feel about it? Have you told anyone? Has anyone told you?

Hi NewThing and welcome!

Gay life is what you want it to be, nothing really has to change (unless you want it to). So be yourself and enjoy your stay Smile

Hi! I'm new too.
I know we'll both have a great experience here!
^u^

Hello and welcome new thing.Wavey

Welcome! Wavey

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, certainly makes me feel this is the place to stay Big Grin

@princealbert: It's a slow process...Looking back, I started to be attracted to boys at age 12 but I was still attracted to girls at the time. I didn't really understand the concept of "gay" until college years. (I know, shocking!) But more and more, I find myself attracted to boys and start to have sexual urges. That's when I realize I may be different from other people. Then there was a period of self-denial and viola! here I am today Smile

I havn't told anyone, and no one knows for sure afaik. I actually feel pretty good about taking this first but also a lot of uncertainty as to how am I gonna find a partner, raise a family (I like kids and want to play a better father role than my own father. Just glad that technology advancement has allowed homosexual couples to have kids just like heterosexuals), and how my family and friends will take it, will I regret my decision, etc etc. As this is my first step and it will take awhile for me to fully come out of the closet, so to speak.