Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Gee, Pellaz a little extreme don't you think? I mean .0001%? Don't focus so much on HIV, which seems to be every homosexual's preoccupation while forgoing other diseases that may be just deadly, and focus on the fact that the guy has an psychological dilemma that may lead to unfortunate outcomes as well. The fact is Jerber1113 is that you're batting 1000 already. You're on your 3rd wife and you still have a proclivity for anal sex in that you like receiving it. Nothing wrong here but I think you should try giving up on marrying women because they just don't have the equipment that will make you happy. You're in your late 30's so you still have 1/2 your life ahead of you so make the best of it. Unfortunately, with the little information you provide the outcomes here are not in your favor either way. A. Your current wife succumbs and pleases you for awhile but she'll get discouraged because what's in it for her? And you'll be on your way to wife #4. B. You says "Absolutely NOT" a la Deborah Cox and you stay sexually frustrated C. Your wife allows you to have a male friend, i.e. Open Relationship, or D. You do nothing and stay sexually frustrated. Any of these variations don't seem palatable at the moment but that's because you're scared to make a decision. A good life belongs to those who assert their desires not for those that constantly ask for permission.