Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellow
Hi and welcome to gs Smile

Hiya! Welcome to GS, hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you.

Well I'm your average 28 year old single gay who is an African Arab that happens to be born and raised in Belgium. I have only outed myself to my best (girl) friend two years ago and life started to treat me well. Since then I felt comfortable to talk about my sexuality to friends. (Considering a lot of my friends are muslims. My family however I never told them, I'm sure they know or have a feeling but as long as they don't ask, I wont tell.. Smile

I used to be a digital artist more so a 2D/3D digital designer (self-taught)
At age 17 I started to learn working with various programs like Photoshop, After Effects, Maya, 3Ds Max, etc..
But because my last job took over my life I barely found the time to start up my pc.
3 weeks ago I decided to quit because I found myself most of the time to be home for only 6h before going back to work (job was far from home and they couldn't (or wouldn't) transfer me). 2 weeks ago I finally found a 2 years education that works with programs I'm familiar with called Digital architectural drawing (not sure if it's the correct term in english) so without any hesitation I signed up and can start in september. For now I'm working parttime for my brother (again) as a sales representative untill I find a new job close at home that I can combine with my studies.

A fact about me?

I have the Da Vinci syndrome.

Marky Wrote:I think for the past 24 hours all I've done is welcome people to the site haha.
You were unprepared for the RJ Refugee Invasion! Nya ha ha

Marky Wrote:Hey and welcome to GS. I think for the past 24 hours all I've done is welcome people to the site haha. So I'll ask you what I've asked most... Give us an intro about yourself and one random fact! Wink

I did as you asked but my post simply didn't show up and didn't say that it needed approval :confused:

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like some bad stuff was happening at that other forum.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sharkspeare Wrote:You were unprepared for the RJ Refugee Invasion! Nya ha ha

Just wonder how many of you will stay haha :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome

*Snickers at the whole sharkfood bit*

Ammon Wrote:Thank you.

Well I'm your average 28 year old single gay who is an African Arab that happens to be born and raised in Belgium. I have only outed myself to my best (girl) friend two years ago and life started to treat me well. Since then I felt comfortable to talk about my sexuality to friends. (Considering a lot of my friends are muslims. My family however I never told them, I'm sure they know or have a feeling but as long as they don't ask, I wont tell.. Smile

I used to be a digital artist more so a 2D/3D digital designer (self-taught)
At age 17 I started to learn working with various programs like Photoshop, After Effects, Maya, 3Ds Max, etc..
But because my last job took over my life I barely found the time to start up my pc.
3 weeks ago I decided to quit because I found myself most of the time to be home for only 6h before going back to work (job was far from home and they couldn't (or wouldn't) transfer me). 2 weeks ago I finally found a 2 years education that works with programs I'm familiar with called Digital architectural drawing (not sure if it's the correct term in english) so without any hesitation I signed up and can start in september. For now I'm working parttime for my brother (again) as a sales representative untill I find a new job close at home that I can combine with my studies.

A fact about me?

I have the Da Vinci syndrome.

Thank god it came through, didn't feel like re-typing all that. Smile

Marky Wrote:Just wonder how many of you will stay haha :p

With such a luvly welcome as you boys have given us, how could we not stay?