Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help: Sudden cramps in chest
I'm alright right now, I have no idea what caused it because I was just putting on a shirt without no worries in the world at the moment. After it happened I rested for about a half hour then it went on like a regular day. Felt no pain or anything after it and I've been cycling and swimming some to. Either way I just wanted to inform that I'm fine Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Sweetie , you still need to seek professional help.
I hate to sound like a gloom and doom preacher, it could be one of many things.
When your body is registering pain , something is wrong.

Please do not take any chances , and to answer your question , yes someone your age can have a heart attack.

Echocardiogram shows a picture of how your heart is fuctioning, valves etc, highly recomended if it be a heart problem, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Zet Wrote:I'm alright right now, I have no idea what caused it because I was just putting on a shirt without no worries in the world at the moment. After it happened I rested for about a half hour then it went on like a regular day. Felt no pain or anything after it and I've been cycling and swimming some to. Either way I just wanted to inform that I'm fine Smile

Glad to hear you feel better. With so many posts you are clearly a regular here. I bet several others would really like assurance that you follow up with at least a call or visit to your doctor to report the experience. Could you maybe let us know? I for one will have this on my mind now and will enjoy having more closure (parent in me!) and it is SO easy to just let it go when you are young and active. Please?Wink

Maybe you are like me and worry too much. This produces gas which can feel like the start of a heart attack. At 23 I took a lot of expensive heart tests and every test came back negative. I visited a very old fashioned doctor who only treated families. He told me to take a tincture of bella donna, a poisin known to the Romans. Seven drops after meals turned my stomach off and I never had gas again. All my fears of heart attacks disappeared for 40 years. Young athletes do die of heart attacks when they allow themselves to be pushed too hard. It is doubtful you are near death. At 66, I know I am near death and somewhat looking forward to it. The love of my life, Tom, died in 1997. I have seen his ghost twice and he reminds me of the deal we made about how we would have fun in heaven like we did in life. He tells me not to rush it and commit suicide, just calm down and stop worrying so much. Then he tells me not to kill anyone and get sent to hell for the murder of some creepy people we knew who still don't like me.

Try not to take stupid chances with your life. If you feel in danger seek competent professional care. No one will ever like you as much as you, your family and friends will. Pay close attention to the person who shares your bed, they will miss you the most. Have fun. Humor is the perfect antidote to a heart attack. It is hard to to laugh and die at the same time.

gilhooly Wrote:Maybe you are like me and worry too much. This produces gas which can feel like the start of a heart attack. At 23 I took a lot of expensive heart tests and every test came back negative. I visited a very old fashioned doctor who only treated families. He told me to take a tincture of bella donna, a poisin known to the Romans. Seven drops after meals turned my stomach off and I never had gas again. All my fears of heart attacks disappeared for 40 years. Young athletes do die of heart attacks when they allow themselves to be pushed too hard. It is doubtful you are near death. At 66, I know I am near death and somewhat looking forward to it. The love of my life, Tom, died in 1997. I have seen his ghost twice and he reminds me of the deal we made about how we would have fun in heaven like we did in life. He tells me not to rush it and commit suicide, just calm down and stop worrying so much. Then he tells me not to kill anyone and get sent to hell for the murder of some creepy people we knew who still don't like me.

Try not to take stupid chances with your life. If you feel in danger seek competent professional care. No one will ever like you as much as you, your family and friends will. Pay close attention to the person who shares your bed, they will miss you the most. Have fun. Humor is the perfect antidote to a heart attack. It is hard to to laugh and die at the same time.

That's a very interesting and poignant post! I love how you summed up your experience personally and demonstrated the value of being deliberate with the ones you are close to and care for. I also laughed my ass off. Funny stuff, so real and honest. Thanks and hope everyone takes the advice to heart.Xyxwave

go get it checked out zet m8

i once called the NHS helpline "our national health service" saying id had chest pains for a few days , i was in an ambulance with an asprin under my tongue within 10 minutes !! they dont take it lightly - heart was ok but id burnt a hole in my stomach lining and the acid was causing the pain .. it is very common apparantly i have since found out - been treated and all ok..

there are many things that can cause chest pains and u need to see what those are - take care of your body mate - ignoring it is not brave etc ...get a check up