Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me
That would suck if that were the case but the advice given is still
honest and true.

Sport77 Wrote:That would suck if that were the case but the advice given is still
honest and true.

Thats the great thing about GS though, everyone gives the advice non the less.

OlderButWiser Wrote:A fake post looking to stir up a reaction from forum members.

ObW
x

Ohhh okay, Thankyou ObW =) I'm still learning about things like that xD

If that is the case then thats a shame, but nice to see people still give advice just in case ^^

even if it is a troll post , there are a lot of people who do think that their sexuality is a perfectly good excuse to disrespect and lie to their partner , and / or to neglect their children

megumidesu Wrote:even if it is a troll post , there are a lot of people who do think that their sexuality is a perfectly good excuse to disrespect and lie to their partner , and / or to neglect their children

Ain't that the truth. No relationship should be taken lightly and sexuality is no excuse to be disloyal, or to neglect their family. I understand when it happens, the distress must be phenomenal, but it's about what you DO. The actions made are what people should be judged for, not their feelings or thoughts.

But thats my opinion.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Ever try carpentry - you know wood working, using tools, taking a plank of wood and making something useful out of it?

Oh wait... you are a gay man married to a woman... I see.

Thanks a lot. Made me laugh out loud in a library.

Hello Chris Welcome

I am sure you will find some friends to talk to here ,that you are not related to.