Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here lies the most wonderful sneaky bastard that ever lived.
Evilbunnie Wrote:He's more then welcome to bring joy to my life after I'm [COLOR="Red"]done choking him. I won't kill him. Cool[/COLOR]

oh your into THAT!

simon Wrote:oh your into THAT!

Well I don't really like being the choker, but I'm suppose I'm partial to being [COLOR="Red"]lightly choked in the throws of passion... can't say I don't like it since I never tried it, but I like a guy who knows how to be rough and nice at the same time...

Anyway yeah, If I were a cheatee (y'know the guy the lover cheated with) I could totally understand the other lover choking me out a little if I just showed up and dropped a bomb at the funeral. I'd choke me if I found out my lover had been cheating on me with some other me.[/COLOR]

Such an entertaining thread, Evilbunnie..

Evilbunnie Wrote:Well I don't really like being the choker, but I'm suppose I'm partial to being [COLOR="Red"]lightly choked in the throws of passion... can't say I don't like it since I never tried it, but I like a guy who knows how to be rough and nice at the same time...

Anyway yeah, If I were a cheatee (y'know the guy the lover cheated with) I could totally understand the other lover choking me out a little if I just showed up and dropped a bomb at the funeral. I'd choke me if I found out my lover had been cheating on me with some other me.[/COLOR]

I always find it funny how the person doing the cheating seems to come of better than the person they were cheating with,I suppose being dead was the short straw in this case tho.

He only got off easy cuz he died... that's pretty [COLOR="red"]final. If I were to find out about all this while pseudo-lover were still alive it would be another story. I agree, the cheater usually does get off easy while the cheatee catches a lot of heat, considering that the cheater is the one breaking promises and being decietful, while the cheatee has no alliegence (for lack of a better word) to anyone (unless the cheatee happens to be a close friend or family member).[/COLOR]

wasnt there a movie with chris rock that had a similar situation going on? regardless, it would depend on how violent his death was. if he died in a fire, i would forgive him for everything. if he died in his sleep happily. then ill ruin his funeral.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:then ill ruin his funeral.

Evilbunnie has beat you too it,hes jumping over gravestones chasng a dirty home recker,with the intention of shagging him just before choking him and leaving for dead,just join it mate, the more the merrier.

simon Wrote:Evilbunnie has beat you too it,hes jumping over gravestones chasng a dirty home recker,with the intention of shagging him just before choking him and leaving for dead,just join it mate, the more the merrier.

This funeral better have an open bar...

I love gay funerals Smile Everyone looks so nice, plenty of booze and your can usually get a bj to help with the grief Rolleyes

Evilbunnie Wrote:This funeral better have an open bar...

wish hard enought......it's your fooking fantasy:biggrin: