Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey !
hey , welcome Smile

Welcome! Wavey

Thanks everyone Smile

Quote:Just curious, why are you receiving your education at home?

Well, I left school because I was really sick of people's mentality there,and I needed more indepence. Besides I don't like when people tell me what to do and I love studying on my own.

Quote:I find that my Siberian Husky is my owner and not the other way around. My best friend though. What kind of dog do you have?
Haha, I have a Shetland Sheepdog !

Welcome to the forum dude!

Welcome to GS, Michael!

There are many good people to chat with here. I hope you enjoy it.

My God, I love Paris. I arrived in Paris in July 1969 for a 5 week honeymoon with the guy I was living with. We decided to invent a new form of honeymoon. Straight couples went to Paris to see the sites. Tom and I went to Paris to be seen having sex at tourist sites. You need to be a bit of an exhibitionist. We arrived, pointed at the Eifel Tower and 30 minutes later we were having sex on the top level of the tower. I refused to take off all my clothes since there were about a hundred people. Tom quietly jerked me off through my jeans. I came staring into the face of a good looking Parisian guy. He gave a big grin and I said Merci. Thanks for watching. We want to do this again some time.

The following day I fucked Tom in the rafters of the Cathedral of Notre Dame. We were undressed and some nosy tourists watched us have orgasms. Paris made a change in me. I asked Tom if all Frenchmen were short. He told me that was a bidet not a water fountain. My God, 44 years later I start off every day with a croissant and tell Theresa an old retired lady in my complex to rape and attack me and drag me to Paris. I will go and die quietly at a Louvre.

At your age, I kept my zipper oiled and ready to open. I fired at Tom 5 times a day. Fresh out of the marine corps, I knew I was still alive and put every second to good use. Best of all, we were dead broke and wondered if we could get French people to feed 2 Americans with no money in our wallets.

God bless the French. We pretended to be snake charmers and they threw money in a cap. We mimed a bit praying the French didn't hate mimes as much as we did. The french found us strange and fed us for free. God bless France. The French were tolerant people. No one even punched us. They just shoved some food at us and told us to go away from their door like stray dogs and cats. Meow for France is what I say. I still love a beaujolais and beef bourguignon.

I envy you.
John

Welcome to GaySpeak, Michael. I think you'll make friends here. There are plenty who enjoy music too.