Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
I'm working on a boring essay right now so I went ahead and googled lgbt forum lol. I'm not sure why but googling lgbt stuff when bored is just full of surprises. While browsing through some threads I actually noticed how friendly the community seemed, unlike many others which were filled with superficial horny people.. so I decided to join, perhaps making some new friends.

Aah well, short about myself. I'm 22, student; I like to draw, sleep and I'm currently living in Sweden.

Feel free to ask questions as I'm not really sure what people would like to know!

Anyhows, nice to meet you and I'm sure you will soon enough hear me ranting about my problems <3

Yay another Swedish person. Welcome! Smile

Hey Welcome

Thank you!

@solemn, I must unfortunately disappoint you. I'm here in Sweden to study and actually I'm from Austria.. though I'm not really Austrian either because of my chinese heritage xD. BUT I can speak swedish, not perfectly but enough to communicate, I would actually appreciate it to practice it more.

While speaking about heritage. There's no option for "East Asia" or just simply asia, quite weird!

Hey , welcome to gayspeak! Yep, we're pretty clean here, and we like to keep our conversations intellectual( but I'm 17, sometimes I can't help it LOL) Anyways, you're gonna enjoy it here, everyone is very friendly so don't worry about it.

Hey and welcome Smile

Hello there and welcome to gayspeak Smile

d3n Wrote:I'm working on a boring essay right now so I went ahead and googled lgbt forum lol. I'm not sure why but googling lgbt stuff when bored is just full of surprises. While browsing through some threads I actually noticed how friendly the community seemed, unlike many others which were filled with superficial horny people.. so I decided to join, perhaps making some new friends.

Aah well, short about myself. I'm 22, student; I like to draw, sleep and I'm currently living in Sweden.

Feel free to ask questions as I'm not really sure what people would like to know!

Anyhows, nice to meet you and I'm sure you will soon enough hear me ranting about my problems <3

Hello!
Hope you like it here.

Tell us about Sweden! Are you just in school there? Were you born there? Live there?
What do you like about it, hate about it, favorite things to do there? All that kind of stuff.

Cat

We're an awesome forum, and if there are any creepers here, which I doubt, they hide really well. I think you'll make lots of friends here, the people here are beautiful.

d3n Wrote:Thank you!

@solemn, I must unfortunately disappoint you. I'm here in Sweden to study and actually I'm from Austria.. though I'm not really Austrian either because of my chinese heritage xD. BUT I can speak swedish, not perfectly but enough to communicate, I would actually appreciate it to practice it more.

While speaking about heritage. There's no option for "East Asia" or just simply asia, quite weird!

Wow. You're like your own little cultural mosaic. What a unique perspective you must have.

Welcome to GaySpeak. Enjoy your complimentary GaySpeak Welcome Chocolate Bar!

Chocolate