Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey :P
Hi everyone just recently decided to accept that I'm actually gay and I cant imitate that I'm straight because I'm not... It's been a weird change in mindset all though nobody still knows internally everything is finally settling. It's definately been a weird few days as I've come to the realization that being gay is not bad at all for over two years I've treated it almost like it was a curse. Not because of religon or anything but because I felt singled out from everyone around me and that made me feel bad. But now that I've thought about it and read stories of gay couples i feel abit more confident. I also learned that alot of gays are not "OMG" gays or "camp" gays is the term I think O.o? Which bothered me because I never wanted to be a femine gay and thats why I felt I had to be straight but now that I've been looking I dont have to be. After all of my realizations I ended up here. So hey xD

Greeted you already in chat but just want to add an 'official' welcome to you here. Hope you like the place Smile

Hi, Welcome aboard.

No you don't have to be the least bit feminine acting to be a gay man. You can be 100% masculine, totally fem, or a mix of both, whatever is you.

Congratulations and welcome!

G Day. Congrats and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Welcome! Wavey

Hello and welcome

Welcome aboard bakalove Smile

We dont all cary handbags (not that I judge guys who do Wink2)

20 year military guy here, and I couldn't find a handbag that matched my uniform Rofl

ObW
x

There was a time when I kept telling myself that being gay is wrong. I went to college a couple years later, and realized high school was the problem.

So welcome to GS! Baer

Yeah I'm kinda amazed at the people in my school who are openly gay props to them my highschool isnt exactly the most gay friendly highschool in the world xD