Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi :)
I'm new here. Registered like a few days ago or so. Came here for advice and as well advice giving if anyone needs help with anything. I love to help people out Smile My name's Eduardo. I'm 19 and gay. I'm in a relationship with an amazing boyfriend and I love to play video games and sleep Tongue Any questions, just message me!

Welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi & welcome to GS.

Sleep? What is this sleep thing people love? Do tell me more....

hey , welcome

Welcome to the forum.

Has the snow gone from NYC yet?

ObW
X

Hi Wardo welcome to GS Smile

Welcome Smile what kind of games so you play Smile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Sleep? What is this sleep thing people love? Do tell me more....

Well, I love to sleep for hours on end in my comfy bed. I can't say there's nothing better than being asleep while everybody's getting ready to go to work or school in the morning Big Grin

OlderButWiser Wrote:Welcome to the forum.

Has the snow gone from NYC yet?ObW
X

It has as a majority, but there still is a lot of icy parts we have to watch out for lol I heard it's gonna' snow again soon so it might come back again. Hopefully not though. I'm more of a heat kind of person with lots of ice cream, junk food, and my laptop with the AC on Big Grin

mbennet35 Wrote:Welcome Smile what kind of games so you play Smile

Well, I have an Xbox 360. I used to play PC, but nothing hard core. I went up to level 20 in World of Warcraft, then I stopped after my 1-month trial finished cause' I didn't have money for subscription. And I as well played A LOT of The Sims back then. Mostly 1. And the first of The Sims 3. But recently I've been playing a lot of Hitman: Absolution, Skyrim, GTA V on my Xbox. What do you play? Smile

o_o welcome to GS Wardo