Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi...
Ah I have a mate in Norwich Rolleyes So are you settled now or is Norwich not for you? :tongue:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

welcome fellow newbie:biggrin:

Norwich is amazing, but we still live about an hour away - closer to King's Lynn.
Hi CurtCB Confusedmile:

Hello, MOpto. How nice to know there is someone else from Norfolk here!

Glad things are working out for you and hope you like it here. Xyxwave

Lynn, moi aussi. You ever in The Hob?

Welcome m0pto! Thats an interesting user name (this is me lacking any creative spark to ask something more... creative)

m0pto Wrote:Fredv3b - I've done my time in an office - I'm an outdoors type of person!

Generally speaking, I would regard farming, forestry, fishing, etc. as being outdoor occupations. Although occasionally outdoors I would have thought that being a paramedic is generally indoors, albeit within a variety of different doors, or am I wrong?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Oh I have a question... (Shocker).. Do you find the drama and the speed and the race to get everything done kinda exciting? Cool
[/COLOR]

The drama is what I miss from when I was in the CG. The difference just a few minutes can make - good or bad.
Calling it a 'race' might give us a bad name though! Driving the ambulance like you stole it is only vital when someone is minutes from death, in my opinion - and although there's a hell of a lot that Paramedics can actually do, its impossible to have the skill or equipment of an entire hospital crammed into the back of a van.

As for whether its indoors or outdoors, I suppose it depends on the jobs that come in. It could be getting someone sorted in their own home or in a supermarket and then off to hospital, or it could be ages spent extricating someone from the scene of an accident.

I'll miss the rescue side of things... That's where the real excitement is, but I'd be too much of a wimp to join the Fire Brigade.
Medicine's the thing for me... Not all those flames all the time!

XRIMO - thanks, I think. Its my radio callsign. Hardly creative!
Marshlander - never been in the Hob. We tend to end up in Naaarwich.

Right, off to bed. I've been on here far too long already!

Hehe night dude. Awesome speaking to you :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Any time, Carriad - if that's correct in Welsh?