Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Hey.
I just signed up and I'm excited to chat and mingle with many (hopefully awesome) people

Hi jimmy5635! I love your avi! Welcome to gayspeak.

I don't know if the first person to welcome you is supposed to tell you about the moderator rule... until you reach 50 posts, there is a random moderator feature so some of your posts may be flagged by a moderator and take ages to post. You can go to the word games board to try to get through your 50 posts a bit quicker.

Hope you like it here, it's a pretty cool forum, everyone here is really friendly and welcoming.

Thanks for the intro, not sure what "avi" is but I'll catch on. Smile and thanks for the tip will do. looking forward to my time here.

Jimmy5635 Wrote:Thanks for the intro, not sure what "avi" is but I'll catch on. Smile and thanks for the tip will do. looking forward to my time here.

Ha I say that wrong all the time, I mean your profile pic. I like deadpool Smile

Hi Jimmy! Welcome to GS. Smile

Speaking of Jimmy, it reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel Show. Big Grin Love your name.
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

Hi Jimmy! Welcome to GS. Smile

Speaking of Jimmy, it reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel Show. Big Grin Love your name.
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

Hi Jimmy, welcome to GS!

Hi Jimmy welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Jimmy5635 Wrote:Thanks for the intro, not sure what "avi" is but I'll catch on. Smile and thanks for the tip will do. looking forward to my time here.

Avi, for avatar, [MENTION=24487]Jimmy5635[/MENTION]. And your avatar is Deadpool. It's cool. So, Jimmy, Welcome to GaySpeak, and we hope you enjoy yourself here too. Where are you from, which continent at least?

So, @Jimmy5635, I'm generally the one that sparks off with the questions. How did you find the site? What were you looking for? And how did you realise you were gay? Was it something you always knew about yourself, or is it something that has been hard to come to terms with? Given your age (or at least the age you gave yourself for the site), I'm going to presume it was not too much of an ordeal, but I may be totally wrong. Would you care to tell us a bit more about yourself?
Take your time. Whatever you feel you can share.