Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Welcome Nick! Xyxwave

Hello and Welcome to GaySpeak Nick-Innit Wavey. We have a few fathers here, my partner being one of them. I'm afraid I don't have children that I produced personally (unless someone didn't tell me something, but I doubt it Rolleyes) So welcome and hope to chat with you soon. How do you like it in Southampton? I used to visit the area quite a lot, but I'm sure it's changed quite radically since my youth.

smee-innit Wrote:Save yourself the trouble, you can have mine! Solved Grlaugh

LOL my name's not Angelina or Bruno you know... is he called Oj? Laugh Don't know if it would be the same adopting a kid... not that I wouldn't love them just I think there's more of a strong bond if they're biologically yours.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Andy, which Bruno are you referring to? I guess Angelina is Brad Pitt's jolly partner?

This one... Laugh In the new film he adopts an African orphan and names it Oj! :biggrin:
[Image: bruno-040209.jpg]

I was just joking coz they've all adopted kids.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

my mum named me with the intention of being nicknamed OJ... i love it but no one else likes the idea.

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi Nick (and a hello to your partner and son too) Wavey

Think its great that you are both raising a son but yeah, not for me... sister and bil went thru hell trying to have kids but eventually adopted and it all has worked out amazingly for all.

It is very odd being called "Uncle Frankie" :biggrin: [/COLOR]

Hello Nick. Welcome. As princealbertofb said, I'm a dad ... and a grandad now. Even through some difficult times I have never wanted to change such a privileged status. My children have been the source of more joy, fun and pain than I might have thought possible. I am hugely proud of my kids ... specially at the moment the one who has finally, finally, finally graduated from university with a B.Sc. Dunno what they're going to do with the seat in the corner they must have reserved for him these past few years though Wink

WoW! Thanks for the warm welcome. So many different people from various walks of life out there!!

princealbertofb Wrote:. How do you like it in Southampton? I used to visit the area quite a lot, but I'm sure it's changed quite radically since my youth.

It has changed alot since I first visited here years ago. It has a HUGE Polish community now and in the part I live in, I probably am the minority lol. But I still love it here lol, some of them are quite tasty!! :tongue: