Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Forum!
Hi all,

I have just signed up! I'm a Bi-guy that came out a few close people, including my wife, last Autumn.

Hoping to be able to chat with friendly guys.

I'm 38 and live in South West England.

Not sure what else to write in my intro! But will be completing my profile as I go.

Welcome to the forum Zen, always nice to see someone from the South West on here Confusedmile:

Hi ans welcome! I'm from the southwest too. We have cactus and cowboys. I just spent the evening last night drinking ale in a saloon.

Oops, wrong southwest!

Welcome to GS [MENTION=24253]Zen[/MENTION]. You'll find us a friendly bunch here.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yeah Justaguy, good to see west country represented!

Yeah Camfer, our southwest is more renowned for cider, farmers, cream tea, and rolling hills! Haha!

Excellent, nice one Londoner

Hello, [MENTION=24253]Zen[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. So I'm wondering, how did the conversation go with your wife? Does she accept you as bisexual? Is this going to be a transition to a more 'gay' lifestyle'? Is she into threesomes? What's the actual score? Tell us if you feel like it. I'm sure it must have been quite an emotional turmoil.

Wavey Hello Zen,

Hope you enjoy yourself here. It's pretty nice. Boldlblue

Hi Prince Albert, it was the hardest conversation that I have ever had. I was physically shaking at the time, was such a strange feeling!
Yeah she's cool and really accepting of it, she just feels bad that I had not felt able to explore this side of me fully when I was younger. I came close several times but something always stopped me. We are planning to stay together and I'm hoping to explore this side of me more emotionally than sexually, if that makes sense?
Hmmm threesomes nice idea, but think we have both considered the pitfalls!!
At present I'm just happy being more honest with myself and those close to me- feels nice.

Thanks Sherman! :-)

Hello Zen, welcome to the forum Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>