Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! From a lesbian game developer
Im new here, just signed up, and wanted to say "hi" Smile i live in the San Francisco bay area, am disabled, and develop games for the iPad. I have 10 games on the appstore and more in the pipeline. Are you interested in being a beta-tester? If so and you have a iPad with version 4.2 of iOS or newer PM me your email address!

Hope to hear from you! Be sure to mention where you saw this message as I want to give LGBT peeps the best attention. Smile

Marisa

G day Marisa, and welcome to GaySpeak Wink

Hello Marisa , Welcome to GaySpeak. Confusedmile:

Thanks dfiant!

Hi Marisa, welcome to Gayspeak forum. Wonderful people in here.

I have an Ipad (1st gen) with ios 5.0.

Can you give us the link or kindly name your 10 apps in appstore. I'm just curious.

Thanks to you too rainbowmum

Hi Jay - you can find my games by searching for "Pocketfiction" in the AppStore and you will see them. If you want to be a beta tester pm me and I will send you the signup link.

My earlier games are all free, but my best games are "tap tap frenzy" and "coin shot hd"

fstltna Wrote:Hi Jay - you can find my games by searching for "Pocketfiction" in the AppStore and you will see them. If you want to be a beta tester pm me and I will send you the signup link.

Okay, checking Pocketfiction!

I've never been a beta tester before. Okay, I'm game!

Welcome Marisa to the forum
WelcomeMexicanwaveMexicanwave