Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handsome closet man looking for closet lesbian
I am a 36 year old, closeted gay man...very masculine, genuine, handsome (5'11 tall, dark brown hair, green eyes, physically fit), outgoing, athletic, active, genuine, career-minded, responsible and come from a good upbringing. I am extremely independent. I live alone, have my own place by the beach in Nassau, Long Island, I do drive and have a car and own business. I am looking for a closet lesbian, who like me, feels she does not have to option to ever come out to family, friends, or co-workers. Ideally I am looking for a female cover-up for all social events and I also can offer the same in return. But also we would truly enjoy each others' company and become close companions/friends and enjoy life together as a "couple". I truly feel there is a closeted lesbian out there who is in the same boat as myself. We can make a good life for each other.

We don't have that many women, or even Lesbians , let alone American ones on the site. It may be a good idea to advertise elsewhere as well.. Good luck.

I would advise, however to come to terms with your sexuality, somehow, and then to live it to the full with the partner of your choice.... (which does not exclude you making friends with a nice Lesbian who can become your close friend, maybe bear your children)... Think about it. Save yourself from potential depression.

god. that was my plan 3 years ago. HAHAHA!

You still haven't found what you're looking for? Sorry to hear that and sorry you feel it has to be this way.

To USANCY100 the difference between U & us is that out in LONG ISLAND your'e LIVING THE DREAM...the rest of us can only THINK about it.

[COLOR="Purple"]Soooooo happy this function works here:

Quote:This message is hidden because usanyc100 is on your ignore list.
[/COLOR]

I C i'm in Ur ignore list taking in2 account the lifestyle U obviously lead & the fact that U chose 2 ignore my message then it only leads me 2 1 conclusion U'r a S N O B!!!!!

And what lifestyle would that be Stuart???

Stuart Wrote:I C i'm in Ur ignore list taking in2 account the lifestyle U obviously lead & the fact that U chose 2 ignore my message then it only leads me 2 1 conclusion U'r a S N O B!!!!!

[COLOR="Purple"]Sorry, are you talking to me, LOL...

U r N my nor ls

Not sure where you got that idea Stuart...

And my goodness, the bloody name calling on this forum of late... first I am a C U N T & now a S N O B Rofl [/COLOR]

Well both of those are N E W S to me, F R A N K ie pie.... You are neither of those, I'm quite sure... (but then, I know you better, eh? Wink)