Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm a gay in Africa. This site looks really cool.
Swing and roundabouts...

Ahhh yes that may be, but your laws, and our laws on corruption are also worlds apart :biggrin:

Anyhow, pop over for a quick cup of coffee tonight... My treat! after all you are just a hop skip and a jump away... And all the border fences are gone :biggrin:

This is a great place for that! Welcome to the forum, we love you already! Big Grin

Hahaha oh my, I'm only 16 Smile but I guess I don't need a car when 300 kilometers is soooo close Wink I could just walk

Thank you so much SolomnBoy Smile

Thanks Tulloni!
Yes. The amount of abuse we go through here in this continent is far worse than what you can imagine. And it's even worse that gay-hate crimes aren't even allowed to be out on the media. So people can just feel free to do whatever they want. It's wrong.
Thank you for the welcoming

Oh thank you Smile I shall Undreamt

Thanks LONDONER. Yes, I know I shouldn't feel so alone, but it's so hard when people pretend like its the worst thing in the world. But thanks.

Thanks spellbound. Yes tell me about it! Where are you from?

Hi Jude welcome to GS. Smile it's a great place to be. I hope you enjoy your stay here and make great friends. Smile
An eye for an eye

Jude997 Wrote:Hahaha oh my, I'm only 16 Smile but I guess I don't need a car when 300 kilometers is soooo close Wink I could just walk

There we go! See no problem..

We can discuss the difference in crime rate... Oh yes your's is just about zero you lucky devil,

Wasn't it you guys that executed that dolly bird that murdered her husband within 3 weeks of sentencing?

Jude I'm just teasing, :biggrin: we are very fortunate indeed that discrimination based on sexual orientation is criminalized and our rights are protected by our constitution, but we still have many problems with "equal before society" with "correctional rape", murder and a fair dollop of gay bashing still going on.

Fortunately much much less than was the case with our old friend PW Botha & the Broederbond....

Our problem is that having the laws in place, and the authorities actually enforcing them be a very different thing...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)