Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! Lesbians?
Ha, hello there! I was on this site a few years ago before  it went offline and I really liked the atmosphere here Smile Smile I do remember though that there were more guys on here than women; personally that's not a big thing for me, if I like an environment, I enjoy hanging around and I had some lovely chats with folks on here Smile . But I thought I'd just shout out and say - hey, nonbinary lesbian here, and wondering whether any fellow enbies or lesbians are around?  

Either way, hi!! Hope everyone on here is doing well Smile

Welcome back. It’s still a great place, but lesbians are an endangered species unfortunately.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  •

Hello @"baristajedi"

Yes, lesbians have been missing here. I hope that changes soon. I would like to see a variety of the "Alphabet Crew" represented here.

We have losts of "G"s, but the rest of the letters seem to not be here.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  •

(05-14-2020, 01:09 AM)Bhp91126 Wrote: Welcome back. It’s still a great place, but lesbians are an endangered species unfortunately.
Hi!! Thanks for the reply! Still happy to be here, too bad there's not more of a mix Smile  great forum though.

(05-14-2020, 01:15 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: Hello @"baristajedi"

Yes, lesbians have been missing here.  I hope that changes soon.  I would like to see a variety of the "Alphabet Crew" represented here.

We have losts of "G"s, but the rest of the letters seem to not be here.

Yeah it's too bad not to see a bigger mix, but I love chatting with nice folks, so no bother Smile Maybe I'll start a trend and some others will follow, ha!

Hi and welcome back Smile

You're the first one I've seen come back, but hopefully the others will come back in time. A lot of the old gang is still missing, but we're already attracting new members
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  •

(05-14-2020, 01:20 AM)Chase Wrote: Hi and welcome back Smile

You're the first one I've seen come back, but hopefully the others will come back in time. A lot of the old gang is still missing, but we're already attracting new members
Hi! thanks Smile  It's nice to see familiar folks, it's great the site is attracting new members, that's quick!
[-] The following 1 member Likes baristajedi's post:
  • Chase

Hello! Welcome back!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CarGuy65's post:
  •

(05-14-2020, 01:38 AM)CarGuy65 Wrote: Hello! Welcome back!
 Hey thanks Smile  how's everyone else doing? Hope everyone's doing ok!!

Welcome

I don't see (m)any of the people I knew from the time I used to be very active on here. Since I dropped out there seems to have been a very large star-spangled invasion, who all appear to know each other ... payback for the British invasion of the 1960s maybe? Even my man has been noticeably absent, but then he's French, so that's different again. As for Ls, Bs, Ts and +s ... I haven't a Scooby. I guess there has to be a balance between a safe space and one with a bit of a kick to it.

Welcome back !

yes I remember there were less lesbians than gays but some of the most active members were lesbians. Hope they will also come back soon !