Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is volunteering at lgbt places a good way to meet other lesbians
I had my first volunteer meeting today, but it was mostly with gay men and some lesbians each were way older than me and two were a couple . I'm not sure if I should stay or not , but I do want to help ,out but I don't think I'll meet anyone my age .Catmilk
Do you guys think I should stay?

Yes, if you like to help people out :3
If not, then no.

It was the first meeting. You can't know for sure until you have experienced more of the group.

Did you enjoy the meeting?

50Plus Wrote:It was the first meeting. You can't know for sure until you have experienced more of the group.

Did you enjoy the meeting?

Actually yes ,I did enjoy it the guy that runs it was funny and I a guy there that I have previously met at a gay bar , he remembered me it was nice to see him but ,I felt sad because I couldn't do much for this months ,event because it's kinda for rich people plus it's on my day of work and I don't know if I can get anyone to go .

Yes! Good move and keep on doing it.

Will: This was your first meeting and it's very possible that as you get more involved, you'll meet more people. And if you enjoy the volunteer work, so much the better.

Rich old people need something to do, so they volunteer. Life is a lot more fun when you have friends from all walks of life in all different stages of life. Even if you don't end up meeting gay girls your age immediately, you never know who you'll enjoy knowing and who *they* will introduce to you. Keep at it.

Camfer Wrote:Rich old people need something to do, so they volunteer. Life is a lot more fun when you have friends from all walks of life in all different stages of life. Even if you don't end up meeting gay girls your age immediately, you never know who you'll enjoy knowing and who *they* will introduce to you. Keep at it.

Their not that old well one one of the lesbians is the rest are like maybe in their 30's Catmilk

The thing is..some of those people might know other people who you might like to meet...it's how things work. I would suggest to get to know them all and socialize with them if you are feeling social and you might be surprised.

The thing about meeting someone...just getting out there is the key IMO.....Volunteering is a great avenue.

Keep going, you could end up meeting more people.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!