Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Wisconsin! Am curious
Have you heard of the kinsey scale/spectrum? Try googling that.

I'd post the link here, but the web site doesn't let me until I reach 50 posts.

No need to label yourself; a lot of us are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum.

DreamWarrior Wrote:Hey guys. How are you doing? This place looks legit so I thought I'd stop by and try it out.

I never thought I'd be at a site like this but here I am. Most of my life, I have considered myself straight but the past few years, I have been finding myself checking out guys. I thought those feelings would past but they haven't really left. I still like girls alot and I only found guys sexually attractive and never thought of being with one.

Recently, I have been thinking about maybe dating a guy and see what it's like but I don't know if that's for me. I might just find some attractive but I don't see myself marrying one.

So I may not be bi but I can't stop thinking about guys so that could be possible too. Is there any advice on what I should do? Thanks!

Dream - I know your exact feelings. I went through them for several years. I gave in to my feelings this year and have said to myself that men are all that I want to date. Was one of the happiest days of my life when I realized that.

Would I marry another man? Probably not. Then again I would not marry a woman either. I could marry myself tho - I am the only person I really like.

There is a big difference between sex with a man and dating a man. There is a big difference between dating a man and marrying a man. Take your time. You will realize which you prefer over time.

And ignore the labels - they are only their so that the straight people can pick us out at parties.

Hello

This place is legit.

I wish I lived in Wisconsin to help you out.

Hi. I can tell you I've sucked a LOT of straight guys, and been fucked by many too. There are lots of gay boys like me who LOVE straight boys. So try out a total bottom gay boy sometime and see if you like it. I guarantee you a gay boy will take care of your needs in ways girls will never do. Smile And if you don't like sex with a guy, then you'll know.

Well, guess I am going to date a guy. Been talking to him for a bit and he's around the area. Still getting to know him till we go out. Thanks for your support! Wish me luck!

DreamWarrior Wrote:Well, guess I am going to date a guy. Been talking to him for a bit and he's around the area. Still getting to know him till we go out. Thanks for your support! Wish me luck!
Hey, well, whatever the outcome, however it turns out, let us know how it goes! We're a forum… a community of people. Don't be a stranger! Smile