Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
Hi guys!
My name is Vlad, I'm 27 and I'm a little bit nervous right now, so sorry everyone if I will say something weird)
English isn't my native, so.. sorry for the possible mistakes too..)

I've come here because I'm confused, and I have nobody to talk with me about my internal struggles openly, and I think that somebody can help me set things right)
Soo, I really want to chat with you guys, tell my story, listen to your stories, and have a nice conversation.

Hi @"BlackDeice053" welcome to GS Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Hello @BlackDice053 and welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(02-11-2022, 10:51 PM)BlackDice053 Wrote: Hi guys!
My name is Vlad, I'm 27 and I'm a little bit nervous right now, so sorry everyone if I will say something weird)
English isn't my native, so.. sorry for the possible mistakes too..)

I've come here because I'm confused, and I have nobody to talk with me about my internal struggles openly, and I think that somebody can help me set things right)
Soo, I really want to chat with you guys, tell my story, listen to your stories, and have a nice conversation.

Welcome Vlad. I would highly encourage you to research this forum's archive. There is a RICH wealth of shared experience here addressing the very same feeling you've described. We'll look to hear back from about your journey. Lovelove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hi again!
@ChadCoxRox, thank you for the advice)
In fact, I've started reading this forum a couple of weeks ago, and already found some interesting topics Smile

To be honest, I've come here in the first place, because I've never talked to any gay guy in my life, offline, nor online (at least I didn't know that somebody is gay).
I think that I can be gay (I have almost nothing wrong with it, I think that I can generally accept myself), but there are some issues Smile

I live in a place, in which to be an open gay is to be disrespected by the community at least, and at worst, it's to completely ruin your life. So, there are not so many open gay guys here.
I've learned through the internet a lot of stuff about being gay, what do guys feel, what problems they have, why are they becoming gays in the first place.
But now I understand that I need to talk with someone "live", because reading posts and articles, even watching videos - it isn't really a conversation, and sometimes it feels like I'm the one who likes other guys, and everyone around me is not. But I don't want to stay alone forever.

So, I fear trying to search somebody in my location openly, and I don't know any places where I could do it safely.
That's because I'm here - to start to talk with somebody about all of it, with enough safety. To be precise - right now I only want to start a conversation with somebody.
[-] The following 1 member Likes BlackDice053's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

This is a safe place, Vlad. I'm glad you found us.
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

Hi Vlad! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Hi @eastofeden, thank you Smile

Please tell me guys, how do you communicate here? If I don't have concrete questions which deserve their own topic right now, can I continue to message in this thread? Or are there strict rules about that?

@BlackDice053 Vlad, click the link below to go to the main forum. Once the page opens, you can scroll down, and you'll see various parts of the forum.

"Coming Out", "need Your Advice", "Gay Dating", "Health and Sex", "Relationships" and other different topics. If you click any of those, you'll see more threads with topics in them. If you don't see a topic that best fits what you need to discuss, you can click the black box that says "Post Thread" and start a new one there.

https://gayspeak.com/index.php

@CellarDweller thank you!)
[-] The following 1 member Likes BlackDice053's post:
  • CellarDweller