Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys Im new here. I want to here so many questions.
Im here for to talk with people. Im almost 21 and Im gay but I havent talk any gay people ever. Because in my country people see gay people as sick ones and they always make fun of people like me. So I havent mat any gay people. As a gay man I know that is embarrising. But Its not my fault. So pls ask me what ever you want I just want to talk with people who understands me. I will answer all questions. By the way I live in Turkey dont ever come there that is the worst country for gay people.

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to GS Onurelt. Ive been to Turkey and didn't realise that it was so homophobic Sad

There are plenty of people to talk to on here, and Im sure Ive even seen a few from Turkey.

Stay around and join the discussions Smile

ObW
X

Hi and welcome to GS Onurelt. You will soon makes friend here, the people here are pretty nice.

Welcome to GS Onurelt... Smile

I hope you will feel at home here, we are bunch of nice people...

OlderButWiser Wrote:Welcome to GS Onurelt. Ive been to Turkey and didn't realise that it was so homophobic Sad

There are plenty of people to talk to on here, and Im sure Ive even seen a few from Turkey.

Stay around and join the discussions Smile

ObW
X

Even if there is some people here they dont expose them. But its fine when i old enoght i will get outof here

Welcome Onurelt! So glad you found us!

Hi Onrulet, welcome to GS Wavey

we are a friendly bunch, so you'll fit right in..

[COLOR="Silver"](Sadly, no, Turkey is not the worst country for gay people...

poor comfort to you, I know, but Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Sudan, Kenya, would be worse...)[/COLOR]

hey, cheer up, you always have us to talk to here and to make you feel better, to help you cope and to be of as much support to you as we can being so far..

Stay with us. Confusedmile:

P.S: There are a couple other Turkish folks here..hey, that's good, no?

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

southbiochem Wrote:Hi Onrulet, welcome to GS Wavey

we are a friendly bunch, so you'll fit right in..

[COLOR="Silver"](Sadly, no, Turkey is not the worst country for gay people...

poor comfort to you, I know, but Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Sudan, Kenya, would be worse...)[/COLOR]

hey, cheer up, you always have us to talk to here and to make you feel better, to help you cope and to be of as much support to you as we can being so far..

Stay with us. Confusedmile:

P.S: There are a couple other Turkish folks here..hey, that's good, no?

Ohh its clear you dont know turkey excitely in the eastern of the turkey gay people killing by their family. Thank god i live in verstern Wink