Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi new people!!!
[COLOR="Navy"]IYA NEW PEOPLE!!!

Yes I may seem new because ive not been on in like months?

But I joined over a year ago :o So tech not new? :S IDK!

But anyway to all those that dont know me or whatever: IYAA!

ehehehehehe.[/COLOR]
:biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hey Mark!

Welcome back oh ye enigmatic boyo! :biggrin:

How's tricks? Where've you been hiding?

xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Iya andy!!!

Btw like the new setting well it seems new? :S LOL

Ive been busy with uni and shizzle! Missed me eh? Wink You ok andy pandy? :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

hello it is nice to meet youConfusedmile: i hope you have a good time coming back!Confusedmile:

I've added a few bits to the site recently and got some more exciting things in the pipeline... I got a new faster box for the site (quad core ~ woo hoo) and gonna work on the mega delayed promised facelift soon! LOL

That's cool... hope you've not been working too hard! What's shizzle btw? or should I not ask!? hehe

Yeah, I missed u... thought you'd signed up for the foreign legion or something! hehe I can't talk... I've been away too (was in the US and then really busy with workies too! sob sob) But hopefully will have more time to dedicate to GS from now on!

xox

*Hi Joseph btw! Confusedmile:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Ta joseph :]

Um shizzle is like 'all that jazz' if you dont know that because lets face it (you are getting on in life now Wink) 'and all that' lol.

Yeh it needs a facelift :$

Not working hard enough ;x But hey live and learn! Dont dwell :biggrin:

Yeh mr you went long before me so dont lecture me!!!! Wink

Things are going good though I hope :eek:

So lifes treated you well? :biggrin: xx
[/COLOR]

haha I thought shizzle meant 'sure'! (should be Lorraine Kelly's new catch phrase - 'For Shizzle'! LOL) Wink http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/-izzle Must be a Welsh slang thang going on! :biggrin:

Yeah, things are cool... can't complain really... Confusedmile:

Yeh it does mean that if you say 'Fo shizzle' otherwise it means a naughty word 's*it' but im a good boy so I use shizzle ;D I think the new layout should have my name in a star somewhere.
[/COLOR]

A bronze star? :biggrin:

I deserve a gold star at least Cry
[/COLOR]