Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi this is my history..
Wel I haven´t coming out yet at all and Iam 28. 2 years ago I was so sad, depressed and tired about to be in the closet, I got depressed ´cause i felt in love in a men who never tld me he already had a bf. Anyway one day i had troubles with my brother at his wedding ´cause i was drunk and he thought that i was bothering the girls (It was funny ´cause he always think that Iam a BIG MACHO with girls) and well he decide to take me oout the party and I was mad. I went home and I was really mad I did not want to talk with nobody. But my sister went to my room to ask me If I really was trying to kiss a girl in the wedding and i said "of course not, and Iam going to tell you why!!, I´m gay I dont wanna kiss girls but iam mad ´cause they took me oout of the wedding like with cops when I was not bothering girls" and she looked at me said "Well I did not know u were gay ´cause girls like u, but If your seriously talking let me tell u that I dont care, I love u, u are my brother, but u know what? My parents will never accept it, but try to be happy and u know how our brtoher is, he is always caring about what people say about anythin" After this day i felt so happy ´cause i have someone to talk, my sister. Then I invite my really close friends t a dinner and i told them that I was gay anf when I finished a friend said "Dan but are u happy and ok?" and I say "Yes" and she said "well be sure that every person on this table in this dinner are Happy for u too and we love u thats why we are friends" well this my history, My parents dont know yet Iam trying the oprtunity to talk to them... Thanks

I hope you find the right time and way to tell your parents and I hope you find a partner to love and love you. Thanks for sharing. Did your brother understand when he finally found out?
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Good glad you have someone on your side to make everything a little less scary and lonely, hope you find a good time and your parents understand that this is who you are and cant help being yourself. Big Grin

Congratulations on coming out to your sister! I hope you find it easier to be yourself now that you know you're not all alone. It sounds like your parents are very traditional, and would have a problem with you being gay. Sometimes, older people who were raised in a different time and culture are unable to understand and accept things that conflict with their worldview. If your parents are like this, and will not accept you, it's their loss. Your #1 obligation is to yourself. Never compromise who you are to make someone else happy, not even your parents.

Its awesome your sister took the news so well. Your friends I doubt would really be bothered either way because they like you for you anyway but its great they were supportive. You're parents would be hard to tell I think its the same for most of the people on this forum. The right time will show itself and then you will be fine with it. Just don't rush into telling them, or feel you have to... It is your life and its you they care about but you have to put your own happiness first. I'd only consider telling them if I got serious with someone to be fair. I told my mum a few years ago but said bisexual.. Its never really come up since. I think she knows I'm gay though.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

CCRox Wrote:I hope you find the right time and way to tell your parents and I hope you find a partner to love and love you. Thanks for sharing. Did your brother understand when he finally found out?

He does not know yet, and well he is still thinking that I as bothering his women friend, lol

jogu656 Wrote:Good glad you have someone on your side to make everything a little less scary and lonely, hope you find a good time and your parents understand that this is who you are and cant help being yourself. Big Grin

Well My sister support me a lot and i like ´cuase noow i can introduce my dates to her and she is funny with them.

swalter Wrote:Congratulations on coming out to your sister! I hope you find it easier to be yourself now that you know you're not all alone. It sounds like your parents are very traditional, and would have a problem with you being gay. Sometimes, older people who were raised in a different time and culture are unable to understand and accept things that conflict with their worldview. If your parents are like this, and will not accept you, it's their loss. Your #1 obligation is to yourself. Never compromise who you are to make someone else happy, not even your parents.

yeah, well they are traditional even i can´t be at home wering just boxer lol, they say thats not appropiate. Anyway I love them, now iam ok, Iam living alone and being independent is better.

Marky Wrote:Its awesome your sister took the news so well. Your friends I doubt would really be bothered either way because they like you for you anyway but its great they were supportive. You're parents would be hard to tell I think its the same for most of the people on this forum. The right time will show itself and then you will be fine with it. Just don't rush into telling them, or feel you have to... It is your life and its you they care about but you have to put your own happiness first. I'd only consider telling them if I got serious with someone to be fair. I told my mum a few years ago but said bisexual.. Its never really come up since. I think she knows I'm gay though.

I´m sure my mum knows but she would never say nothing to me. But it is ok Iam a good son. and Iam happy Smile

its a great weight off your shoulders been able to tell someone your gay - and I bet your mum knows too - mums are not stupid.. they just know, im really happy for you Smile