Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horned up chat
Hey guys... Sub here that loves to worship on a bigger alpha dick, and talk about fantasies... What gets you guys horned up? Any fetishes?

Guys showing off their bulges ingym shorts and who free ball really get me ready to be on my knees!!!!

SubTightVersBoi Wrote:Hey guys... Sub here that loves to worship on a bigger alpha dick, and talk about fantasies... What gets you guys horned up? Any fetishes?

Guys showing off their bulges ingym shorts and who free ball really get me ready to be on my knees!!!!

This is not a forum for soliciting sex. Read the rules:

You must be aged 16 years of age or over to join the site.
First time posters are requested to please make their introductory post in English.
Please create only ONE account. Do not create multiple/fake accounts/personas. There is a detection script in place. You are welcome to delete your current account and create a new one.
Do not spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or private messages.
Do not spam the site trying to promote a particular website/product/service in posts or signatures. (website links are allowed in profiles)
Do not create posts requesting or soliciting sex.
Do not create posts requesting webcam or phone sex.
Do not create posts asking to complete online surveys or answer college/university research paper questions.
Do not list email addresses or contact telephone numbers in your posts.
Do not request money or any other financial assistance.
Do not make abusive or offensive posts/replies.
Do not post naked or sexually explicit pictures.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Sigh. The OP needs a bucket of Ice Cold Water thrown over him.

Unless I am being naive (and that is possible), I don't think that's what the OP made this thread for.

As is probably quite well known on this forum now, I have a foot fetish. I find them incredibly hot and arousing. I also LOVE being tickled and to tickle, that really get's me going. It's an unbearable but at the same time very pleasurable experience in my eyes Smile. I also love love love chest hair :biggrin:. Get's me "horned up" just thinking about it Smile

That's what I think the OP was looking for.

Feathers Wrote:Sigh. The OP needs a bucket of Ice Cold Water thrown over him.

Well I do too half the time. -_-
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Well I do too half the time. -_-

Same here! Smile

Just being awake makes me very very horny.

I don't think the OP has broken any rules yet,though for this to be his first post,well...

A nice beard always gets me going, add with a hairy body (at least the chest) to complete the set. Even the sight of hairy arms horned me up. Idk about any fetishes yet, but some like bondage or roleplaying did cross my mind and I'd be opened to try them. Also a deep voice can give me the chill too. :biggrin:

johnny196775 Wrote:Just being awake makes me very very horny.

Somebody needs a cold shower. Roflmao

I dont know why but violent sex seems rly appealing to me Smile and also bondage <3 in love with that madness Wink, and then pretty much the same as Alfred nice hairy and a deep voice Wink