Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horned up chat
i don't remember what gets me going.

Has anybody seen my glasses? I think I wrote it down somewhere.
I bid NO Trump!

A lot of kinky things....Zzwhip Btw YES! WE GOT A SUB, HIS MINE Saevil
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

What i do Not like is if someone finds out im gay and thinks that means they can flirt and be crude to me sexually.

Poo makes me horny. And parasites... I'm dripping just thinking about it.

Rolleyes

are we describing what turns you on?

johnny196775 Wrote:What i do Not like is if someone finds out im gay and thinks that means they can flirt and be crude to me sexually.

I do that to straight boys all the time :S

It's curious, some people have suggested cold showers or a bucket of cold water but if you think about it logically, that doesn't work, it has the opposite effect. Cold water is stimulating, makes the heart beat faster and thus circulate the blood more quickly. The effect of the blood circulating more quicky is more likely to provoke an erection than to subdue one.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:It's curious, some people have suggested cold showers or a bucket of cold water but if you think about it logically, that doesn't work, it has the opposite effect. Cold water is stimulating, makes the heart beat faster and thus circulate the blood more quickly. The effect of the blood circulating more quicky is more likely to provoke an erection than to subdue one.

At the same time, the body responds to the cold temperature by vasoconstriction, limiting bloodflow to extremities and outer skin layers, to preserve internal body heat.

I enjoy talking sexual with guys online (and in real life).

One thing I've discovered is that "internet sex" is a skill, just like any other. Some guys are good at it, and some guys...aren't. And sometimes the guys who aren't good at it are simply inexperienced, and just need a bit of encouragement and "positive reinforcement" to get better at it. And sometimes the guy is just terrible at it - usually because they're just hoping I'll type everything and they can masturbate to it. Smile But finding a guy who's good at internet sex is always a pleasure.

That said, I had something unusual happen recently. I was on a gay website, and a guy initiated contact with me. We chatted about non-sexual stuff for awhile, but eventually it took a turn in that direction. He was pretty good at it, although he did have a fetish I didn't share - he was into feet. But that's a fetish I'm simply neutral about. I don't mind a guy wanting me to masturbate them with my feet, or wanting to suck on my toes for a while - it's just not something I'd ever suggest if the other guy didn't. So I told him that although I was neutral about the whole thing, I was totally fine going that route.

So things continued on, and things go hot and heavy, which is always a good sign. The problem is - they started getting a bit TOO hot and heavy on his end. He gave me his phone number and begged me to call him, so we could "take this to the next level". I politely but firmly declined, which cooled things off for a while. As they heated back up again, we did something standard for internet sex - talking about what we'd do if we were in each other's presence. "I'd love to do this to you", that sort of thing. But he sort of nudged it a bit beyond that. As in saying that he'd do what he could to "facilitate travel between our locations". Again, I sort of cooled him off on that.

We eventually reached climax...and that's when things fell apart. He announced that we had "bonded stronger than two humans usually do", and that I was "everything I have ever wanted in a man". My response was along the lines of "Look, I won't deny that you were really hyped up here, and I enjoy helping a guy get off, but I feel no such bond for you. Were it up to me, I would've ended this encounter with a simple 'that was fun - let's do it again sometime'." He insisted the bond was there, and I simply was denying it.

I blocked him. Then, on further thought, deleted my account there.

Lex

I guess I'm a bit naive there but I am guessing internet sex is something along the lines of phone sex? I never really understood either... I definitely have to have the physical contact... sex or no sex for that matter... But that's just me, perhaps you could explain more about what the point is of internet sex? Sorry, hope I didn't ask a stupid question there.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!