Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horned up chat
man, axle, how could anyone call you ugly? one look at that cleft chin and i'm like, wow!

lol I don't know, I guess they need to feel better about themselves by making others feel miserable? That's the only thing that really makes sense to me for someone at random to be be mean.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Trying to figure other people out is pointless. We have never walked in their shoes and never will. Figuring myself out is much more productive in my opinion.

axle2152 Wrote:lol Well thanks, but not sure about the webcam sex stuff lol One question I do have, suppose you have a boyfriend would internet sex cross any lines? I mean to me it would seem that it would. Then again I might be too loyal for my own good...when good guys do come around...

But I do have image issues...I hate taking selfies...This one took many attempts...

Selfies tend to always take a while, even for people who think they're hot (most likely not) That one is great btw. To answer you question about having a boyfriend. I don't have "internet sex" while in a relationship at all, and don't go back to that account at all. I am completely committed to a boyfriend, and would never cheat on him. They are too important. I have met some interesting people on cam4 that I do consider friends, but sadly when I get in a relationship I have to cut all contact from them. I try to say goodbye when I can

I feel the same way. I ask mostly because I don't know what other people do...actually had to ask for advice on something silly earlier...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

What gets me horned up? well,when my partner snaps a pic of his junk then sends it to me
rather awkward when I am at work and he does it, I think its on purpose but I don't complain Snake

Also the view at the beach is nice, plenty of wet clingy swimming trunks!
Good evening sir! I would like to shake your pen *cough*... hand Snake