Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Enjoy Being Anally Penetrated?
Moved...

97.2PecentStraight Wrote:Hi all. I'm a newly bi guy... Just had sex with a guy for the first time last month. I was dating a girl and met one of the people she works with, a very pretty greek guy who calls himself Gabby. I stayed over his house watching this movie, and when my girl left I wanted to finish watching it (Gran Torino) and he kissed me, a very innocent kiss. I got hard and we started kissing, and he pulled my pants down and started sucking me off... then he gave me a condom and slowly sat on my cock. He could only get the first couple inches in, but he rode me for about two minutes, and then he came on me and his anus contracted very tightly, causing me to cum. We had sex again the next day, cept this time he allowed me to take him from behind, with lots of lube, but I could only get the first couple inches in again. He told me to fuck him hard, and again he came in two minutes, his anus tightened again, but I was ready and stayed hard. As I was having sex with him, he was winching, but he assured me it didn't hurt and to enjoy myself.

The next day we're going at it and he giving me head and i'm about to start lubing his anus, and he says he can't take it today he's sore. He assured me I did nothing wrong, he just has to get used to my girth... Weeks later it's still the same thing, I insert my dick in him, he comes in two minutes, his ass tightens and I feel bad fucking him after this, so he'll jerk me off or suck me till I cum. I still can't insert more than the first few inches.

My cock is not that long, a little over 8 inches, but I am very girthy, a little more than 7 inches. He is an amazing lover, his gives incredible gagging head, he can't fit alot of me in his throat, he's got a great body, and he's very giving, and fun to be around.I've tried tons, from rimming him and stroking him to relax him, to going slow, using dildos for MINUTES before penetrating him, no matter what it's the same, I penetrate him and he comes quickly, before I can get to that point. He even comes if his cock isn't being touched.

So why question is this... How can I get him or his anus to relax more so I can enjoy fucking him, and hopefully someday get more than the first few inches in? I love how he worships my body, and he's an awesome and giving lover, but I'm used to having sex with women, and the vagina seems to loosen over time. His cute lil booty won't, and I don't enjoy fucking him after his ass gets tight because I know it hurts, and he's just trying to satisfy me.
Glad you moved your post somewhere else, because this is Histonin's post... and doesn't quite deal with the same matter...

uhm.... Practice...

The first few times I tried it I hated it... Only thought going through my mind was "WHY on earth would anyone get pleasure from this?!?! "

After about the 4th / 5th time it started getting better though and before you know it you'll be screaming for more... :tongue:

Don't get discouraged. Just give your body some time to adapt - you'll be a big nelly bottom in no time Wink

Rowan Wrote:uhm.... Practice...

The first few times I tried it I hated it... Only thought going through my mind was "WHY on earth would anyone get pleasure from this?!?! "

After about the 4th / 5th time it started getting better though and before you know it you'll be screaming for more... :tongue:

Don't get discouraged. Just give your body some time to adapt - you'll be a big nelly bottom in no time Wink

I completely agree! It just gets better with time. And I mean, it gets really much much better.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

You could always practice with an anal vibrator or better still a prostrate massager , then its at your own pace , this will give you body a chance to adjust . Get lots of practice in before taking the plunge

I know how you feel. The first time I tried it with my ex, I only did it because I was watching him enjoying it and wondered what all the fuss was about. After tying it I wasn't convinced that it was for me. But I kept practicing.

I realized that it's crucial to be relaxed. Trusting in your partner is key. So for now, play around with a dildo and learn what does and doesn't feel good. Then when you try anal with your BF focus on breathing and relaxing.

i get that too, i guess you just have to relax your body and mind - perhaps play some soothing music and burn a bit of incense to get you into the 'relaxing' mood. it usually occurs when you're tightening up so learn to control the muscles around your hole - i'm sure there's plenty of excercises on that if you look in the right places.

oh, and when you're practising with yourself, use vaseline. a LOT of vaseline. the bath is a good place to start because it's a relaxing environment, you don't have to worry about washing your hands afterwards and no one's going to burst in and go WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU DIRTY BOY!!! lmao.

lol I think you have the first most important thing - desire. Having a deep-seated want to be fucked and enjoy it; that willingness helps no end.

It's only when you have someone who's really not keen that things aren't so great. I'd agree with all above, a new toy would definitely help things, and plenty of lube. personally when I was 'training' I would just use a candle and when it felt nice I'd just leave it and jerk off. Most people will tell you how good a prostate massage or nudge is. If you get the right angle and depth it can be total heaven. When my hubby hits that it makes me wanna cum so bad, it's a totally unique sensation.

Also, make sure you're clean Smile using a douche can really help you feel more relaxed about hygiene if you're feeling conscious about nasty ol' buttsex.

I know that for me personally there was a long time where I didn't enjoy it at all, I didn't enjoy the intital part of being penetrated, yet as years went by I just got curious about it and read gay books and magazines about it and what first times are like and so on, then I got into it and these days its like up and down about how I feel about it. One month I just love being fucked and then the next I just want to do the fucking, yet I just think its a personal prefrence and if you never like it then there is nothing wrong with that.

I think its kind of screwed up that straight society automatically thinks that all gay men have anal sex when in fact thats not always true.