Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How cold was the water?
32F water freezes at 32F

Tooooo fuunny!! Rofl .

That's just so weird, but funny at the same time...

But I was thinking... if his testicles shrunk, how could they slip inbetween the wood? Wouldn't they be too small/or high up to make it to the wood?

How big are they at normal size? :eek:

... Or did he sit on the actual wood itself and that's how they slipped in between?

Eitherway, I'm gonna retell this story to my friends, because it's so hilarious Rofl .

ACK! It is funny and at the same time I feel so bad for the guy...because....

I was in the emergency room almost all night one time getting my penis loose from being stuck in my zipper......NOT fun...hence my sympathy for him. How I got it stuck was the funny part but I am not telling that part of the story. Once I got it loose it was kinda funny but before the doctor came in I had a string of nurses and "onlookers" and at one point I said to one of them..."Go ahead an get the cafeteria lady and he janitor in the next building so everyone can take a look and maybe THEN someone can cut off the zipper!"

East Wrote:"Go ahead an get the cafeteria lady and he janitor in the next building so everyone can take a look and maybe THEN someone can cut off the zipper!"

^Rofl Reply of the century,just too funny....bahahaha Rofl

East Wrote:ACK! It is funny and at the same time I feel so bad for the guy...because....

I was in the emergency room almost all night one time getting my penis loose from being stuck in my zipper......NOT fun...hence my sympathy for him. How I got it stuck was the funny part but I am not telling that part of the story. Once I got it loose it was kinda funny but before the doctor came in I had a string of nurses and "onlookers" and at one point I said to one of them..."Go ahead an get the cafeteria lady and he janitor in the next building so everyone can take a look and maybe THEN someone can cut off the zipper!"

Oh no East!:eek:

... Did they come?[The Cafeteria lady and the Janitor?] Biglaugh

I'm glad you're okay now. Be more careful with your friend Mr. Bump

^Rofl Funnypost

LOL! Ok, hilarious!

OUCH!!!!!!! :eek:

This is evil!!!!

I guess the thing to do is not to sit naked on a deck chair with slats and slots / slits...