Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you deal with attention?
What kind of person are you?

An attention whore or someone who likes being in the background. I'll admit that I'm a bit of an attention whore. Although, I honestly wish I was not. People who don't crave attention from others seem the happiest.

I don't crave it, but I don't mind it at all either. Guess I'm somewhere in the middle. I used to be more introverted. Now I'm definitely extroverted.

Definitely in the background. I hate attention. Unfortunately I cannot avoid it, because of my job I have to talk to and in front of many people.

I never seek to be the center of attention but I am not a wall flower, either.

At work and at school I am very comfortable having attention, it's part of my job to keep other people's attention.
With my family and friends I'm much more quiet. To be the center of attention in my family typically means being made fun of - in a loving way- but still...

Depends. If it is just by one person or a very small group, I can deal and enjoy the experience. If it is by a large group, I shrivel and shrink and look for the next hole to hide in. That is one of the reasons I'm not doing birthday parties for me anymore, torture.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Depends on my mood at the moment.

And I guess I'm like a cat. When I want it, I'll get it. When I tire of it you'll have a hard time finding me. Wink

I'm in the middle! I like have a few eyes on me
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

wallflower definitely. when it comes to a stage play, I prefer behind the scenes work! backstage for me!

I prefer to isolate myself and only socialize sparingly. My ability to tolerate social interaction sometimes feels lacking.