Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you deal with attention?
As long as I have a stage and a microphone, I'm okay with it.

Camfer Wrote:As long as I have a stage and a microphone, I'm okay with it.
Rotfl...
M'kay...

No audience necessary?

Anocxu Wrote:Rotfl...
M'kay...

No audience necessary?

Camfer forgot to mention the mirror. He likes doing things in front of a mirror. Right, Camfer?

Darius Wrote:Camfer forgot to mention the mirror. He likes doing things in front of a mirror. Right, Camfer?

At my age, the mirror doesn't help. Except for plucking those stray hairs that erupt overnight in the strangest places. You've been warned, young'uns.

Anocxu Wrote:Rotfl...
M'kay...

No audience necessary?

Hey! Where'd everbody go?!

I have no experience of attention so I wouldn't know.
I bid NO Trump!

Camfer Wrote:At my age, the mirror doesn't help. Except for plucking those stray hairs that erupt overnight in the strangest places. You've been warned, young'uns.

Overnight eruptions can be so messy. Oh wait, that is probably not what you meant?

I am always genuinely flattered if I get attention. It's not often, plus my flirting technique with guys I like involves avoiding them as much as possible so if I ever get any attention from them I probably don't know about it.
Non-romance attention - I am a bit toned-down around new people (I make an effort to talk and stuff but it's not the 'real' me) and I avoid drawing attention to myself with them... Once I know someone then my sense of humour and friendliness pours out and I am happy to get their attention. I think I just have to get a 'feel' of what someone else is like before I open up.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

LJay Wrote:I have no experience of attention so I wouldn't know.

Did somebody say something?

j/k!

LJay Wrote:I have no experience of attention so I wouldn't know.
You heard it too [MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION]?

It was like a faint noise from a teenage girl in distress?

Must be the tele...