Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How "gay" are you?
100 % Gay!!!!!!!Smile

i'm very straight acting.

Not actually been with a guy yet

56% thought it was more than that lol

I'm 33% gay

no one ever notice that I'm gay tought. they say "you're just too good looking to be gay", "are you andy lau??"

dunno, but some friend's say "your pict look like a girl"

I astonish everyone whom I came out to, I guess that means a quite low gay score.

All my close fiends know I am gay, but the first time i told them they wouldn't believe... although, if I saw someone like me in the street, i'd immediatly assume he's gay...

am totally gay... now how do I know that? beats me I am a confused soul.. I am gay totally gay tonight and no guys are around

ok i was wondering about this acually. i dont know if im bi or gay, you see i love reciving anal sex. (also now found out that i love giving head now too )so i found the best way to get that is by sleeping with guys, im totally open with my sexuallity, but just dont know what this means. i dont really find guys attractive. so someone answer that for me.

Being gay, and having anal sex, are two facts which have nothing to do with another : Gay generally DO like anal sex, but if you like anal sex (or oral sex) it doesn't mean you're gay... i know a maried (hot) guy who bought a dildo, so his wife can ... do him. And he's not gay... which is fucked up, cause when I heard him telling the dildo story, I did expect I could once give him a head (he's hot... ).

30% by the meter, which given that I'm Bi pretty much makes sense to me.