Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How happy are you?!
supasyd Wrote:I believe people can be genuinely happy, but the ones who always go on about how happy they are and how great everything is are usually trying to cover up something dark. If you are unhappy its far healthier to be honest about it. When people are genuinely happy or content they dont feel the need to bang on about it, in my experience.

Yea, that's true. I mean it can actually be annoying. You're happy? Good for you. Just stop bragging. There might be someone listening who is going through depression, anxiety.. etc

SO it is also inconsiderate as well

BlueStar Wrote:Happiness knows no scale.

As for yours, like it or not, mine is a continuous and unbreakable 10. Don't ask why, it is every second.

Oh, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you! Yay!!

CarGuy65 Wrote:For the last month about a 3 or 4. Business is slow and it has me worried to the point of bad anxiety issues but when you own your own business, that's how it goes. Today is about a 5 or 6. Leaving for Disneyland Saturday. First time on a plane in 40 years. My boyfriends family is paying for everything! Hopefully this will be the break I need to come back with fresh eyes.

Glad to hear about your disneyland trip! Have fun. Hope things smooth out about your business

In response to the reference of anxiety/depression mentions, i will freely say i suffer from BPD which gives me all them wrapped up in to one *neat* little package lol

Northlad Wrote:In response to the reference of anxiety/depression mentions, i will freely say i suffer from BPD which gives me all them wrapped up in to one *neat* little package lol

Ahh.. Well that sux! Have u seen a therapist? What did he say??

verysimple Wrote:Ahh.. Well that sux! Have u seen a therapist? What did he say??

I attend weekly groups and one to one's they help a little but its very hard to live with.

Northlad Wrote:I attend weekly groups and one to one's they help a little but its very hard to live with.

I'm sure I can imagine that buddy... I wish you the best of luck with it all. Atleast u find people who go thro the same thing as u so they do understand where u come from

supasyd Wrote:I believe people can be genuinely happy, but the ones who always go on about how happy they are and how great everything is are usually trying to cover up something dark. If you are unhappy its far healthier to be honest about it. When people are genuinely happy or content they dont feel the need to bang on about it, in my experience.
My initial post to your response was really an attempt to hopefully open your eyes a bit ...
I saw your post .. thought it was constructed by a brilliant individual that maybe needed to see things differently. .

You are so right about the people that flaunt their "Happiness"

Would it be fair to assume that a truly happy individual would be humble?
(Happiness leading to humility..)

Then there is the point you raised .. "Not buying it for a second "

Example:
As a child ..My mom would tell me about "Old Money" Vs "New Money"
The Difference between "Riches" and "Wealth"

Another point. .
"Going on about how happy they are "
After this thread we definitely know the difference between the fakers and the real thing.

I honestly couldn't tell you how happy I am..
I responded to your post to tell YOU how happy you could be..

No judgement, just concerned.
[MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] I didn't mean to de-rail..
[MENTION=21120]supasyd[/MENTION]

[Image: 76e48f73f575cd3170bd69649f11b61b.jpg]

This is for you..

I chose sunflowers to represent how happiness Radiates...