Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How happy are you?!
im not overjoyed so it's definitely not a 9.5 or 10....im definitely not unhappy either so not a score of 1 either. im kinda optimistic so....i'll say 5.5.

Usually 8-10 and when im not in the top part, here is a some happy guy swaying his tail cheering you up.

Insertnamehere Wrote:For now reading is still enjoyable and doing magic with chemicals is also neat to do for a living.

Big Grin i got an image in my mind where you are living in a jungle and are called as a witch doctor or magician. Big Grin

I'm a pessimist so 4 on a good day

LJay Wrote:2

Depressed and lonely.

Someone doesn't sound to be doing so good.. Feel better Ljay <3

supasyd Wrote:I'm a pessimist so 4 on a good day

What do u think should happen to get that up?

I deviate between 5-8 on a daily basis. It would take something extraordinary to change that.

6 on a good day. On a bad day it could be around 3ish. But if im really pissed off it can be like -2

Also for you unhappy people! Don't let the negative things in your life bring you down. Keep that head up and keep a positive head on your shoulder because the more positive you put into your life the more you get in return
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

typically 8-10, I love life

East Wrote:I hover between an 8 and a 9....depends on the day....

What I attribute it to...I have an extremely positive attitude normally but not at the expense of being ignorant of the world around me. I understand and am engaged in most issues and have an opinion....

I am open to new ideas and I love evolving on most everything.....

I love meeting people and I am not bitter about my life..even the bad parts..because every single thing I ever did led me to where I am today...

I unconditionally love my partner...30 years and we have been together every day and night except for 3 nights I was in the hospital once. He is my best friend..we laugh..we play..we work together...we fuck ALOT :biggrin: ...Still...

I am doing what I love to do...and it challenges me all the time which I LOVE. I am not wired to kiss any corporate boss's ass...I would rather bite it and slap it Rofl

The things that keep me from attaining bliss...I am not always true to myself...but I keep trying to be MORE true to myself....I get to a solid 75% but the final 25% is a challenge...and that makes me unhappy.

I am not happy about the lizard people Rofl

I will never be happy about the 1% ter's desire to control the planet....so I guess the best I can expect is a 9.5 on the happiness scale...

Definitely inspiring me to go on with my life like that (With a partner hopefully)

Scootaloo Wrote:typically 8-10, I love life

Dude, that's awesome! What do u do to be THIS happy?