Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How happy are you?!
VirgoMasquerade Wrote:6 on a good day. On a bad day it could be around 3ish. But if im really pissed off it can be like -2

Also for you unhappy people! Don't let the negative things in your life bring you down. Keep that head up and keep a positive head on your shoulder because the more positive you put into your life the more you get in return

Shouldn't that apply to you?!

Feathers Wrote:I deviate between 5-8 on a daily basis. It would take something extraordinary to change that.

Like sex, maybe? haha

verysimple Wrote:Like sex, maybe? haha

Quite possibly. I like baking as well, which improves my mood if whatever I'm working on is successful. I might bake a cake tomorrow, I could really go for some right now.

verysimple Wrote:Dude, that's awesome! What do u do to be THIS happy?

I wasn't always this way, It took some soul searching, and letting go of trying to impress people.

It also came from the loss of a loved one, instead of going into depression, I vowed to live life as they would want me to.

Thanks, VS. Just answering based on experience, but I do appreciate the kind thoughts.

Somehow we low mood guys muddle through.
I bid NO Trump!

Hey, [MENTION=21120]supasyd[/MENTION].

Glad to see you. Congrats on the 100 posts. Hoping for 100 more soon.
I bid NO Trump!

Feathers Wrote:Quite possibly. I like baking as well, which improves my mood if whatever I'm working on is successful. I might bake a cake tomorrow, I could really go for some right now.

Mmmm, make sure to count me in for a piece. Haha

Scootaloo Wrote:I wasn't always this way, It took some soul searching, and letting go of trying to impress people.

It also came from the loss of a loved one, instead of going into depression, I vowed to live life as they would want me to.

How inspiring?! I guess I can be 7 a lot of days. But hey, I'm really happy for you. Happiness is a choice and boy U're making that choice happen for real

verysimple Wrote:Mmmm, make sure to count me in for a piece. Haha
I might post a photo of the finished product, we'll see.

LJay Wrote:Thanks, VS. Just answering based on experience, but I do appreciate the kind thoughts.

Somehow we low mood guys muddle through.

Remember; you have a lot to be thankful for! I am sorry, I can't understand your situation cuz I've never been there. There were times when I didn't have friends and was by myself but I never felt "Alone/ lonely" .. In the end I have me. Like you have yourself.