Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many gamers are here?
Kiid Wrote:CALL OF DUTY!
AND DIABLO2
AND I'll always have my RUNESCAPE account O.O

Runescape was the best game xP All I ever did was get sEx changes and walk around seeing the sights.
Lol my friend and his sister used to make the best team. She would play properly and he would trick stupid people into giving them things.

I played Runescape so much when I was young. I used to love it. I don't think I could go back to it now though. Not after playing games like WoW.

I just finished mass effect 3, I liked it. not sure why everyone was so upset with the ending, it was pretty much how I thought it would be, unless they just made some bad decisions throughout the games. it did seem a little shorter than the others but I still enjoyed it.Nerd-smiley
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I am a mild gamer and prefer rpg's on my 3DS and 360. My man is a HUGE gamer though and he plays so many things but especially loves JRPG's we spend at least $60-$100 on games between us LoL

When I was a teenager I was a big gamer. I still play some games now when I have the time. WoW was my first MMORPG and I just recently stopped playing it. Most of my games are on Steam and I play Skyrim, The Sims 3, Guild Wars 2 and a couple more.

I'm mostly on my 360. Right now I'm jumping between modern warfare 3, dead space 2, & another play through of skyrim cuz I just got the dlcs for it.

Also, Fallout & Castlevania are my favorite series

I'm mostly an old-school gamer. NES, SNES, and PS1 games are my favorites. I do have newer games that I play occasionally too. I've gotten myself hooked on Red Red Redemption again lately. So much fun.

Just adding my name to the list. Total gamer/otaku here. Mostly RPGs. My avatar is actully from a game.

(A e-cookie if you can name A: the charcter and b, the game she's from. A bonus cookie as you can name what game the picture is from, as it's from a game she's merely a playable cameo in and not part of her actual series)

Is it from Disgaea? I think she was in one of those videos you posted in chat

WHERE's MAH COOKIE

--------

I don't play a lot of games these days, but when I do it's usually older ones, metroid, sonic, castlevania, resident evil etc

Hey now, useing my links are cheating. *Grumbles while handing over cookie*

(Seriously, if you like level grinds, SRPGs, insane power levels, or wacky 4th wall breaking humor, PLAY THEM)