Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you train?
4/5 times a week for me, 45mins - 1.5hrs a time

Why? (if ya dont mind me askin)

4x week 45 mins - 1 hr.

7 weight training sessions + 1 cardio (45 mins of Squash) in a 2 week period.

2 days a week, max 1h - cardio , weight training, working on my belly most of the time because i get fat JUST there very easily.:mad: Bloody genes...

Hmmm never... I really should.. But.. Being ill lately is taking alot of my time. Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

due to schedule... I do cardio tues-fri for 30 minutes. 20 minutes of pilates tues and thurs and 1 hour of pilates on wed and fri.

i probably should. could use a broader chest and lose that bit of belly, but i'm ok with it i guess. i find a small belly sexy on a man. Cool still, i hate working out alone and i'm too comfortable to be bothered like that :tongue: probably would do it more, with the right motivation - and motivator. Confusedmile:

I've been training for about 2 weeks shy of a year now... I've put on over a stone (over 14lbs) in weight and have made some good gains... although with better education, nutrition and exercise plans, could have done even better.

I like lifting weights and the buzz you get when you're able to pick the next weight up is a great feeling.

I don't have a workout partner yet... which is a shame because i think it would really help me... for instance, I tend to use the smith machine instead of the barbell in case I failed a rep. So a workout partner and spotter would be great for that and be a good motivator.

Oh yeah babe, going with a training partner is a BLAST. I wouldn't enjoy it half as much without one ...

I go with Matthew - one of my two best mates - have done since I was 21 ... we go (ordinarily) 3-4 times per week, and do 45-60 minutes per session, depending on his workload and how quickly we have to get back to our respective offices.

I really need to do more cardio, because he's grown up playing rugby on a very, v.e.r.y. regular basis, and so he's got virtually shag-all bodyfat, whereas I love deserts so I'm fine at the moment, but I just need to do that bit more cardio to keep things trim and in good order Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

when I'm not on leave or in the field we do PT for 1.5 hours in the morning then if we're not busy in the afternoon we try to get another hour in, sounds like a lot but its never enough.