Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How old were you when you came out?
To myself: 14-15
To friends: 14-16
To my parents: TBD

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

this is difficult to answer because im not sure, as i've admitted ive known forever, it wasn't till i was 13 that i understood what bisexuality was and that i was it, somthing different than the "norm"

around that time i came out to my cousin and best friend, and few other very close friends, but i never hid it from anybody that asked about it, but it wasn't till college (around age of 18) i became more open about it and like "yeah whatever, i am what i am"

I came out to my mother when I was 24 and my father when I was 25. Kinda wish I had done it earlier, but I wasn't ready until then.

In the past year I've actively come out to 4 people.. and given them permission to tell whoever they want, like mutual friends, with some exceptions. So all in all, almost everyone who knows me here in Spain (I've been here 2 years) knows I'm gay. (I also have 'gay' friends... Who I'm not counting in this.)

I'm moving back home in two months and I expect a whole new wave of coming out. It does kind of suck that coming out never really ends. It does get easier, I suppose, but it's still stressful.

From 4 people to everyone you know in Spain lol.
I am being impressed with grape vine network haha.
Last year, I came out the first time to one friend in December. This year, up to this point, I have been came out to at least 60 people. I guess. :|

hahah it's because I've met a lot of gay people...and my 'straight' friend network all knows because of the select people i came out to. Tongue but yea, it sounds funny.

SrChulo Wrote:hahah it's because I've met a lot of gay people...and my 'straight' friend network all knows because of the select people i came out to. Tongue but yea, it sounds funny.

It seems like moving to a new place or studying aboard brings out the opportunity to hang out with "the gay" without carrying much about consequences. I think I am on the same boat with you, I just started coming out since I moved here last year.
But coming out at home will be difficult story. :eek:

i came out this year, so yeah 17

i came out to my mother when i was 17 and she took it pretty well

Is being outed the same thing, then put me down for 13
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]