Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's Your Crush?
elad12 Wrote:I've had a crush on Evan 88 for almost a year (he knows) and if I was 40 years younger I'd act on it! ha ha. Truthfully I just think he's a beautiful person inside and out. Is that a crush?Smile

Dale seriously i didnt know you had a crush on me. Hahaha
I thought you were just so kind to me, but thanks its my pleasure cause you are a refined and classy man Smile your bf is lucky to have you in his arms!

Crushes eh? I've got one on an Chinese-American guy who lives in the UK but I've only spoken to him online Sad I don't usually have much romantic interest in Asian guys to be honest (that's just my preference) but this guy looks really cute. Wish I could meet him.

Problem is, he's 7 years younger - quite an age gap!

I also have crushes on this UK celebrity called 'Zac Fox' a young actor - he's good looking as well.

But I'll probably never meet either of them Sad

Anyway last time I checked the Asian guy (Roxas) is fine!

I've had loads of real life crushes as well! I've got one on my ex which is a bit difficult!

Today I told myself,

"Bryan, today is the day to put your crush aside and just see him as
a really good friend that he is."

..Then 5mns later he posted cute pictures of himself on FB.

fail.

I actually finally told someone who I really liked the other day and apparently he never would've guessed it.

He encouraged me to go for it.

I have to learn the seduction games.

I tried and failed to get my crush to do a breakfast date since I drove us to school today. It failed because either he was oblivious to my intentions or is waaaaay more perceptive than I thought and didn't fall for it.....he didn't even get anything to eat, even though I was gonna pay for it. Also he held my hand for 2.41 seconds in the car because I said my right hand was freezing. But that didn't last either....

I don't know if I have a crush on anyone or anyone has a crush on me either

....I saw him and he was too busy to come say hi...well I was too...

I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime he comes to hug me or whatever I try to avoid him and when he doesn't I'm left wishing he would...Cry

Mine is still cold.......
[Image: 220.jpg]

Still out there somewhere... I hope Sad

Jovial Wrote:Still out there somewhere... I hope Sad

[Image: sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emotic...design.gif]